Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] I can't put GOTW like price of some furni.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: Hi guys, I have a problem, In my DB I put a price of GOTW of some furni, I reloaded the Emulator, and after I put the command :update catalogue and ... Nothing, It's like GOTW_Points in my Catalogue doesn't exist, you can see the screenshots: , I have active the GOTW_Points into client, in commands, in the screen but in catalogue It isn't working, could someone please help me ? I don't know what to do, I know that I Must to configure my Emulator but I don't know to do that :(::*:.
Sorry for my English hahaha I'm so bad :/.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: Hi guys, I have a problem, In my DB I put a price of GOTW of some furni, I reloaded the Emulator, and after I put the command :update catalogue and ... Nothing, It's like GOTW_Points in my Catalogue doesn't exist, you can see the screenshots: , I have active the GOTW_Points into client, in commands, in the screen but in catalogue It isn't working, could someone please help me ? I don't know what to do, I know that I Must to configure my Emulator but I don't know to do that :(::*:.
Sorry for my English hahaha I'm so bad :/.
What emu are you using? I recommend you Arcturus Emulator.
If you want to show this point on client top menu u need to able seasonal points in External variables , seasonal points are 103,104,105 bla bla...
For cata points configure cata items on points_type row with the currency you want (103,104...).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entonces hablas Español ??? hahahan I have Plus Emu, Look = , but I don't wanna change the Emulator 'Cause I've edited so much That version, The commands ... catalog... etc, so you can Help me to add gotw_points at catalogue ???

What emu are you using? I recommend you Arcturus Emulator.
If you want to show this point on client top menu u need to able seasonal points in External variables , seasonal points are 103,104,105 bla bla...
For cata points configure cata items on points_type row with the currency you want (103,104...).

Please... another Thing, could you give a link or something for I Download Arcturus Emulator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alejohk does GOTW work for any item? Try out of LTD item.
I Tried with all furnies, look the screenshots, here you can see that normal Furni, GOTW doesn't work, and yesterday I tried with LTD Furnies. I must to add de GOTW_Points into My emulator but, I can't, I don't know the tables..., archives .cs..., and I don't know Programate C#

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Tried with all furnies, look the screenshots, here you can see that normal Furni, GOTW doesn't work, and yesterday I tried with LTD Furnies. I must to add de GOTW_Points into My emulator but, I can't, I don't know the tables..., archives .cs..., and I don't know Programate C#
You need to code it then. Look for how the diamonds is working and learn how that one is made, then you can copy it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeap but I don't know how to copy diamonds haha ... thats the problem

Upvote 0
Back