Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Client error, i need an explication please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem. I am trying to develop an emulator in nodejs for learning and hobbies only.
I could get to the initCryptoEvent after that the client throws the followin error:
Code:
Error in update receiver "com.sulake.bootstrap::CoreCommunicationManagerBootstrap": Error: Decrypt error - padding function returned null!

Can someone please explain to me why this error is generated to understand how to solve it?
I'm not sure if the problem is the server or the swf.

Many thanks.

PD: I do not speak English, i hope the translator is not failing too much haha ^^
Edit: The swf revision is PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like a Plus Emu rename... Anyways, This happens when your taking someone elses emulator and you try updating packets and not knowing how to do so. No offence but I suggest checking swfs if u say its not emu, Because, Plus Emu has this problem with some people who try updating. It has something to do with the js i believe? I dont remember. Undo your packet changes and DM me. I can update.

Discord: PureDesire#7214

Upvote 0
Back