Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with CMS created from scratch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and need your help, I wanted to create a CMS from scratch but I don't have the necessary skills (I have little knowledge of html, css and PHP).As I said, I wanted to create it from scratch but I don't know how to join the DB with what I do, I don't know if you explain it to me, place the client, interlace the cms with the db and the game (client habbo)I wanted to learn new things in the quarantine so it is taking effect, if someone could give me an "editable" cms (that is simple and easy) to start putting what I'm doing and could be my guide I would be totally grateful and who knows We could do a tremendous project.By the way, I'm from Peru so I don't speak the language much, thank you very much for reading the post.PS: I made the logo and details in a hurry but I think it's going well ...

Br4skmt - I need help with CMS created from scratch - RaGEZONE Forums

Any help is welcome, If they don't like it, don't comment this post, i learning so thanks. :v

Discord: DharkG#2207
email: marcelomendez166@gmail.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RevCMS will be the easiest example you'll fine; it's not solid in terms of standards but is acceptable for learning.

God speed

that CMS is not very old? I tried to put it but I got an error with mysql.
maybe my programs are old xd idk I have xampp v3.2.2.
or maybe bad config, Could you tell me what I have to configure please, anyway I thank you for commenting.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
that CMS is not very old? I tried to put it but I got an error with mysql.
maybe my programs are old xd idk I have xampp v3.2.2.
or maybe bad config, Could you tell me what I have to configure please, anyway I thank you for commenting.
Rev is indeed pretty old, but that just means there is more documentation and help guides available for you online. You'll need PHP 5 to start using it. Everything else, you should be fine googling for tutorials as it's been heavily used for years.

If you want a more recent CMS, you can try Cosmic

Upvote 0
Back