Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Floorplan editor unable to save? [Arcturus]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

When I use the floorplan editor in Arcturus Emulator, The save button seems to not be enabled.

Is this an emulator issue? A Database issue? or something else?

I did make sure to update the permissions to use the editor, but the problem looks like this:

yPLKBPQ - [Help] Floorplan editor unable to save? [Arcturus] - RaGEZONE Forums

Any Help is appreciated thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

I know you've said you did update the permissions but since I had the same problem as you do... According to your rank, what level do you have?

For example I've been using RevCMS with Arcturus and that has a few ranks more, so Owner (rank id "11") had level "1", while I don't know 100% sure the value for it to be correct, I used as level "11" and once I restarted my server and logged in I was able to use the Floor Plan Editor along with other perks such as the additional chat bubbles (like the Staff one)

Regards,
Oscuridad-18

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

I know you've said you did update the permissions but since I had the same problem as you do... According to your rank, what level do you have?

For example I've been using RevCMS with Arcturus and that has a few ranks more, so Owner (rank id "11") had level "1", while I don't know 100% sure the value for it to be correct, I used as level "11" and once I restarted my server and logged in I was able to use the Floor Plan Editor along with other perks such as the additional chat bubbles (like the Staff one)

Regards,
Oscuridad-18

Yeah I am using RevCMS for arcturus and it worked thank you very much! Do i need to set the other ranks levels the same as their id so it will work for them?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't know but I don't think so.

I would guess different values gives the rank access to different things, as far as I know there is no list about them, but maybe The General can give us some light on this matter ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed in the next update. Removed a packet that says that buildersclub is enabled which is needed or a higher clientside rank.

I will release a new update soon.
When will this be? More people (like me :p) having this problem atm. Really strange the bug only shows up after a while. Is it possible to give users automaticly full builders club membership? (Maybe this will solve the problem for a while) Or is this not coded in Arcturus?

Upvote 0
Back