Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Make a furni open the navigator?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all so I am wondering if it is possible to make a furniture clickable so that when yuo click it it would take you to the navigator.

This is the furniture i am trying to make it take you to the navigator.
6CZeKSu - [Help] Make a furni open the navigator? - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there some "extra_data" that I have to add to make it open the navigator?

I am currently using Arcturus Emulator.
Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Actually it could be, if they click the X, Y coordinates, you could check if that spot contains a room-o-matic and then send the packet that opens up the room creation dialogue, it's not the navigator, but that's how they originally worked in the Shockwave Habbo.

You already get a packet when you click on a furniture regardless.

I've tried it, it actually opens twice the dialog because of the old and new navigator both handle the packet so you would need to modify the client.

He said just navigator, not room creator dialog. Actually, I think you can use an event:eek:pen/navigator or something too.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You already get a packet when you click on a furniture regardless.

I've tried it, it actually opens twice the dialog because of the old and new navigator both handle the packet so you would need to modify the client.

He said just navigator, not room creator dialog. Actually, I think you can use an event:eek:pen/navigator or something too.

Would I use the event:eek:pen/navigator in the furni's extra data?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No. You send a new packet when its being clicked. In Arcturus it is called NuxAlertComposer. You will have to write a plugin for Arcturus and define a new interaction. Then on the onclick handler you will send that packet.

I am not 100% sure if there is an event for this available.

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Don't know what you're talking about, there's only one navigator in Habbo...

He said just navigator, not room creator dialog.

I clearly addressed that with:

it's not the navigator, but that's how they originally worked in the Shockwave Habbo.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Don't know what you're talking about, there's only one navigator in Habbo...

If you go through the source code of the client you will notice the old navigator AKA phoenix style and HabboNewNavigator. Both have an event handler registered to the same event causing two room creation windows to popup.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the furni "room_wl15_ele" will go to the navigator when double clicked and I opened the SWF and found this code.
" <action link="navigator/tab/official_view"/> "
I just dont know how to insert it into the infoboard swf without breaking the swf.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Back