Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] [Plus] Custom furniture, SWF found but furniture doesn't show

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been experimenting with setting a retro up locally. I've managed to add the ultralulz catalouge and that works fine but I'm having difficulty adding extra customs that I've downloaded.

Here's a screenshot of my setup which includes the furnidata, furniture table and my catalogue where the furniture in question just shows as a white box.

As you can see from the fiddler logs the client finds and loads the swf but the furniture still doesn't show. This has been my experience when trying to add multiple different customs.

Also I'm loading the client in incognito mode so my cache is clear.

I'm not very experienced with retros and I'm not sure what to do next so any help would be greatly appreciated, I've pretty much exhausted every option I can think of.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the furniture you want to add is a old graphic SWF or something like that.. I don't know for sure because I don't have experience with it but I read it somewhere on RZ.

Reactions: FHC
Upvote 0

FHC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe the furniture you want to add is a old graphic SWF or something like that.. I don't know for sure because I don't have experience with it but I read it somewhere on RZ.

Awesome! That was the problem, thank you very much for responding.

For anybody else who might find it useful I used a tool I found on this thread to convert my customs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back