Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] PlusEmu - GOTW points & Diamonds

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am working for a friend since today but i have a few issues.

As you can see, the client doesn't show diamonds. How can i fix it so you can see your diamonds in the client?

My second question is about the target coins.
I have changed the name already, but the amount doesn't work. It always says you have 10 targetcoins (GOTW points). But nobody has any of that points. How can i fix that the target coins will show the real amount? (if you use command :give name GOTW amount, nothing changed. it always stays on 10)

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am working for a friend since today but i have a few issues.

As you can see, the client doesn't show diamonds. How can i fix it so you can see your diamonds in the client?

My second question is about the target coins.
I have changed the name already, but the amount doesn't work. It always says you have 10 targetcoins (GOTW points). But nobody has any of that points. How can i fix that the target coins will show the real amount? (if you use command :give name GOTW amount, nothing changed. it always stays on 10)

Thank you!
Use the plus r3 (devbranch) there is seasonal currency (and gotw) coded.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to enable the diamonds currency on the external_variables.

Regarding GOTW points, have you checked if the internal currency of the user changes? (not visually, but internally, cached or DB).
Maybe you've changed the ID of the seasonal currency on the currencies composer and another value is being shown.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Go to your external_variables and find diamonds.enabled and set it to true.
Then find purse.widget.currency.shells.enabled and set it to 1.
That should to the trick.

Upvote 0
Back