Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Portforwarding R63B PlusEmu Xampp Hotel for friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to figure out how to portforward my hotel so my friends can access it. I have the ports open and they are working but I'm just not sure what values I have to change and to what :(:. I'm using PlusEmu Build 3.4.3.0.
I've attached my clint.php, config.php, variables and overrides and emulator config. Feel free to correct any errors in them. :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you configured the emulator config well?have you unlocked the doors 3306, 30000, 30001?test both inbound and outbound

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, my issue is that I don't know what to do with the IP's and such. I know my ports are working but I haven't even begun portforwarding to know how to config the emulator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, my issue is that I don't know what to do with the IP's and such. I know my ports are working but I haven't even begun portforwarding to know how to config the emulator.

replace http: // localhost with yourdomain / ip (http: // localhost) in all files

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried that, didn't work. I replaced everything saying localhost with my domain and the IP with my public IP. Nothing.
do you use your connection or a vps / server? have you configured the part of the database?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you use your connection or a vps / server? have you configured the part of the database?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm using No-IP to connect to my public IP but I can use my public IP if I wanted to.

Upvote 0
Back