Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] ShockCms helpcenter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, im currently working on my helpcenter (same as Habin, Sjovt, habno) and i cant really figure out why my sql wont do as its coded for..

When i tryes to "post" a ticket, it does not even create anything in the database.
can someone try help me fixing it, or does someone has a "finished" copy i could borrow?

- picture of the "front look"

i'v disabled it while im trying to fix it, so users dosnt try to write in it when it dosnt work. It could be so cool if someone could help me.

- Muffin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not Tyson. Im MuffinCat12/Trumle.

I got the CMS that Tyson tryed to sell, just need a few fixes to be working correctly
I'v been tryed to google it, but couldnt find it. And i cant really figure out how to code the sql finish XD

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyhow, you really shouldn't contact Tyson (if of course, you're not him). Anyhow, PM me if you want help.
I'm the actual creator of that version (it's an old version), Tyson is just a kid who stole it and edited it when we had a hotel together

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah i know, he scammed alot for the CMS. Got scammed too. (was stupid enough) xD

"Zoxq has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
cant msg u xD

There, you go. Cleared some space for you.

Upvote 0
Back