Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help v14 loader + Kepler Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new in this world of Habbo retro server, I don't know what I need to build a retro server from scratch, from 0.

I installed Kepler Server, but now what I need? I got the v14 loader from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/help-v14-habbo-1155896/ but it doesn't work, I'm using PaleMoon, I don't know if I need more than KeplerServer and this v14 loader, but I almost sure that I made some mistakes during the configuration of the v14 loader.

Could you explain me what I need to build a retro habbo server from KeplerServer? Which loader I need? What is this loader and which configurations/parameters I need to change?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know why but I get black screen, any help?

I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with PaleMoon 28.2.2 (64 bit) and Kepler-Server last version compiled on my machine.
Have I to modify your zip file?

Helias - help v14 loader + Kepler Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Helias - help v14 loader + Kepler Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back