Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inject code in habboswf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there

Does anyone know way to inject code into the SWF without crashing?
FFDec can only modify HabboLoadingScreen without crashing, if you edit Example: HabboCatalog, crash in the load.

RABDSCAM is very complicated, when decompiling the swf, it leaves many spaces, bytecode that is not understood, then there are people who have injected code in the SWF as the habbo-camera, or actions to the profile (kiss, rob, sex).
it's impossible, any ideas?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What kind of stuff are you looking to inject into the swf, or are you just asking for a general simple way to modify the instructions. If you have any experience in C# I could help you work with my flash library.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I used to make small SWF code and decompiled it with RABCDASM so I could copy and paste the output into the Habbo.swf (still had to edit some namespaces and poop). Learning the textual representation of the abc code and having a decompiled version with you, it's very easy to make edits to the source without breaking it. There is a table (see here: ) of a handy list with definitions.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Or spend two years decompiling the client and deobfuscating it.

b825c790ba8cd323178d6717a079b0aa - Inject code in habboswf - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back