Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want JABBO V3.2 by Thomas Vermaercke please someone post download link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can someone please post JABBO V3.2 by Thomas Vermaercke download link, which actually works. And also please guide me how to install Jabbo on free hosting which only support php and mysql.

I want to learn jabbo development, i am interested in this project.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please provide downloads links of these jabbo versions:

Jabbo V3.1, Jabbo V3.2, Jabbo V3.3, Jabbo Alpha, Jabbo Loader Maker
I want to learn jabbo development, I am interested in this project. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm sorry but I can't find any of these projects of him. All download links are down and also on mirror sites like sulake.cc it's not available.

But I've found some stuff which is very similar:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/apollo-habbo-html5-base-cms-1086191/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/project-html5-habbo-1120632/

These are probably not the same but a really good base to work with ;)

Thank you for posting similar project to Jabbo, I appreciate you are helpful person. But I want all versions of Jabbo which are complete, because I have researched so far the best is Jabbo after Habbo hotel.

Can someone please post download link of Jabbo by Thomas Vermaercke ?
I want Jabbo V3.1, Jabbo V3.2, Jabbo V3.3, Jabbo Alpha, Jabbo Loader Maker
To learn Jabbo development.

I know most of you guys have that but not sharing the link, please upload the links, so people like me can learn development and we all can work on this project Jabbo by Thomas Vermaercke, Virtual reality is the future, it is the best project to learn and develop things in.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for posting similar project to Jabbo, I appreciate you are helpful person. But I want all versions of Jabbo which are complete, because I have researched so far the best is Jabbo after Habbo hotel.

Can someone please post download link of Jabbo by Thomas Vermaercke ?
I want Jabbo V3.1, Jabbo V3.2, Jabbo V3.3, Jabbo Alpha, Jabbo Loader Maker
To learn Jabbo development.

I know most of you guys have that but not sharing the link, please upload the links, so people like me can learn development and we all can work on this project Jabbo by Thomas Vermaercke, Virtual reality is the future, it is the best project to learn and develop things in.
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but I have uploaded everything I have on my HDD related to Jabbo for you to download and look through :) Hope it is useful to you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back