Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler SQL issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2019-05-03T18:42:09.291 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler] - Kepler - Habbo Hotel V21 Emulation2019-05-03T18:42:09.293 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2019-05-03T18:42:09.325 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2019-05-03T18:42:09.415 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2019-05-03T18:42:09.416 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Connection to MySQL was a success2019-05-03T18:42:09.416 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler] - Setting up game2019-05-03T18:42:09.570 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.game.commands.CommandManager] - Loaded 24 commands2019-05-03T18:42:10.025 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.server.rcon.RconServer] - Remote control (RCON) server is listening on 127.0.0.1:123092019-05-03T18:42:10.037 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.server.mus.MusServer] - Multi User Server (MUS) is listening on 127.0.0.1:123222019-05-03T18:42:10.044 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.NettyServer] - Game server is listening on 127.0.0.1:123212019-05-03T18:42:38.486 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler] - [0] Connection from 127.0.0.12019-05-03T18:42:39.293 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: (conn=45) Column 'sso_ticket' cannot be null at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:229) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:165) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeExceptionEpilogue(MariaDbStatement.java:238) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:232) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.execute(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:159) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.execute(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:44) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.execute(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.clearSSOTicket(PlayerDao.java:242) at org.alexdev.kepler.game.player.Player.login(Player.java:72) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.handshake.TRY_LOGIN.handle(TRY_LOGIN.java:24) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:489) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:476) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Column 'sso_ticket' cannot be nullQuery is: UPDATE users SET sso_ticket = ? WHERE id = ? LIMIT 1, parameters [<null>,1]java thread: nioEventLoopGroup-7-1 at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.LogQueryTool.exceptionWithQuery(LogQueryTool.java:163) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.executeQuery(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:280) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:223) ... 31 moreSkyGuy2019-05-03T18:43:39.079 INFO [org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler] - [0] Disconnection from 127.0.0.1

After playing for 2 minutes the client freezes and i'm getting that "SSO ticket cannot be null" error always.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

After playing for 2 minutes the client freezes and i'm getting that "SSO ticket cannot be null" error always.

Well you imported the database or something bad because the fix is at the very bottom of this migration.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well you imported the database or something bad because the fix is at the very bottom of this migration.

Probably after import the SSO as NOT Null on database

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I imported the most recent SQL file (1.20), but after importing the whole database 1 query gives a warning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I imported the most recent SQL file (1.20), but after importing the whole database 1 query gives a warning.

Sigh, it appears you're unfamiliar as to what migrations are.

If you're starting Kepler without having used an older Kepler version prior, there's no reason to run the 1.20 sql since the kepler.sql provided is already up to date with all the migrations included.

The point of the migration is for people running older Kepler versions who wish to upgrade. :eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sigh, it appears you're unfamiliar as to what migrations are.

If you're starting Kepler without having used an older Kepler version prior, there's no reason to run the 1.20 sql since the kepler.sql provided is already up to date with all the migrations included.

The point of the migration is for people running older Kepler versions who wish to upgrade. :eek:tt1:

I mean, I downloaded the most recent Kepler version from github. Imported the kepler.sql and then the query warning came.

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I mean, I downloaded the most recent Kepler version from github. Imported the kepler.sql and then the query warning came.

You only need to import kepler.sql if it's a fresh installation, nothing else.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You only need to import kepler.sql if it's a fresh installation, nothing else.

I did that, but it still gives a warning and console errors. Can you help me with it?

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I did that, but it still gives a warning and console errors. Can you help me with it?

Confirm you're using MariaDB 10.3, neither MySQL nor an earlier version will suffice. The kepler.sql is not the issue here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Confirm you're using MariaDB 10.3, neither MySQL nor an earlier version will suffice. The kepler.sql is not the issue here.
I'm using MariaDB 10.3.14.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bro , your database have issues , u have to fix by yourself , just go to table users and set the sso_ticket structure to null (true)
I think this doesn't solve the import error and the game freezing. I know that I have to fix it myself but I don't know how.

Upvote 0
Back