Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler v14 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use pale moon 32 bit but when I try to enter it gives me error. "XTRA FONT". I tried to uninstall all versions of flash Player and shochwave and the client is all black. thank you
Quackster

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use pale moon 32 bit but when I try to enter it gives me error. "XTRA FONT". I tried to uninstall all versions of flash Player and shochwave and the client is all black. thank you
Quackster
Try installing Shockwave with the 11.6 MSI installer found here -->

Be sure to wipe any remnants from your previous installs and reboot your PC afterwards. If you still get the Xtra error you could try just adding all the Xtras to your install location.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try installing Shockwave with the 11.6 MSI installer found here -->

Be sure to wipe any remnants from your previous installs and reboot your PC afterwards. If you still get the Xtra error you could try just adding all the Xtras to your install location.

Yeah , that must works , if u still have issues search for any sockwave directory on Program and Files...

Upvote 0
Back