Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LandingHallOfFame - Plus EMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Someone can pass me the code of the LandingHallOfFame for Plus EMU please thank them.

Image:
Maracusho Natch - LandingHallOfFame - Plus EMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits Image:Ivan Melero(Root)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Today is your lucky day! I went through the scripts for the swf file and I managed to reverse engineer the structure for the hall of fame.

This is for release PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Basically, the structure goes as follows (this is C++ code but it's easily transferrable to C# and Java)

Code:
static const int CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget = 2208;

Packet structure:

Code:
Response res(Outgoing::CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget);
res.writeString("africaDesert"); // external variables: landing.view.competition.hof.
res.writeInt(hall_of_fame.size());

for (Player *winner : hall_of_fame) {
    res.writeInt(winner->getDetails()->id);
    res.writeString(winner->getDetails()->username);
    res.writeString(winner->getDetails()->figure);
    res.writeInt(winner->getDetails()->rank);
    res.writeInt(9001); // Number of points
}

player->getNetworkConnection()->send(res);

In your external flash texts you need to make sure you have these:

Code:
landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc.leader=Ancient Temple room competition winner
landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc.other=Ancient Temple room competition runner-up

Then you should see this:

F6Rjpow - LandingHallOfFame - Plus EMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Quackster where do i put this and how do i transfer it to c#? XD
i'm kinda noob in this stuff but i really wanna add this tho

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
love :love::love:

static const int CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget = 2208;

==

public const int HallOfFameMessageComposer = 2208;

actually :love:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where you add this?
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]Response res(Outgoing::CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget);[/COLOR]res.writeString("africaDesert"); // external variables: landing.view.competition.hof.

}

[COLOR=#666666]player->getNetworkConnection()->send(res);[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Where you add this?
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]Response res(Outgoing::CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget);[/COLOR]res.writeString("africaDesert"); // external variables: landing.view.competition.hof.

}

Thats C++ code.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats C++ code.
That doesn't answer his question. You add that to a composer though it's not enough to make hall of fame. Unfortunately you need todo alittle more. The people that has HOF prefer to keep it private cause of uniqueness. Not saying it's a unique feature and hard todo but since 99% of the hotel owners have no programming knowledge then it becomes unique :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That doesn't answer his question. You add that to a composer though it's not enough to make hall of fame. Unfortunately you need todo alittle more. The people that has HOF prefer to keep it private cause of uniqueness. Not saying it's a unique feature and hard todo but since 99% of the hotel owners have no programming knowledge then it becomes unique :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Its like sticking a bike wheel under a car. There is no where he can put that code.

And what are you trying to say? Hall of fame isnt some secret feature. Its literally one packet. If you really want it you can steal it directly from Arcturus. But then you have to rewrite it for C# and then you will see it isnt some hard to implement feature.

People are used to copy pasting PHP code and for emulators it does not work that way.

Maybe instead of blaming me for not telling him, you should tell him?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its like sticking a bike wheel under a car. There is no where he can put that code.

And what are you trying to say? Hall of fame isnt some secret feature. Its literally one packet. If you really want it you can steal it directly from Arcturus. But then you have to rewrite it for C# and then you will see it isnt some hard to implement feature.

People are used to copy pasting PHP code and for emulators it does not work that way.

Maybe instead of blaming me for not telling him, you should tell him?
You basically said what I said. It's 1 composer. And I said it's not some secret feature, I clearly wrote "Not saying it's a unique feature". You honestly have to start reading others posts before commenting...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You basically said what I said. It's 1 composer. And I said it's not some secret feature, I clearly wrote "Not saying it's a unique feature". You honestly have to start reading others posts before commenting...

You said the people that have the HOF like to keep it secret as if you were saying I am a penis and not telling anyone about any packet structure that they want to know more about. I am willing to answer anyones questions about anything as long as they ask the proper questions.

You said that doesnt tell him anythong. Neither did your post.

So how about you start writing sentences without any implicit insinuations instead?

And yes. That one composer is all you need to make HOF. You can even fill it with static data if youd like.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You said the people that have the HOF like to keep it secret as if you were saying I am a penis and not telling anyone about any packet structure that they want to know more about. I am willing to answer anyones questions about anything as long as they ask the proper questions.

You said that doesnt tell him anythong. Neither did your post.

So how about you start writing sentences without any implicit insinuations instead?
What I said is that your sentence was irrelevant and didn't help him. It's the truth and there's nothing to argue about. "it's c++ code".

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Where you add this?
Code:

}

I purposefully wrote it in C++ code so you could learn to adapt it to your own server.

Upvote 0
Back