Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laravel Habbo Registration!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey RaGERS,

I'm needing assistance with Laravel since I'm learning the language. I have the database and everything connected working. But now I'm working with the CMS itself.

I've been watching lots of Laracast videos to help me out, but I'm trying to figure out why the registration window isn't popping up.

Video:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's probably not related to Laravel but your javascript

mind uploading some of the files to pastebin so we can have a look?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ah I see what you mean, didn't really check the source at first.
It probably is a js problem then, like Konquer said.
Did you change anything in the v3_landing_bottom.js file?
It's such a big file it's taking me too long to find something that might be wrong haha

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah I see what you mean, didn't really check the source at first.
It probably is a js problem then, like Konquer said.
Did you change anything in the v3_landing_bottom.js file?
It's such a big file it's taking me too long to find something that might be wrong haha

See and that is weird when I check the JS file everything is linking properly but I did you online JS cleaner to organize the lines could that caused it??

Upvote 0
Reaction score
See and that is weird when I check the JS file everything is linking properly but I did you online JS cleaner to organize the lines could that caused it??

That should only affect the loading speed of the js file. But try to use the minimalised file again, or minimalise your current one. If that works I’d suggest doing that every time you make a change.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That should only affect the loading speed of the js file. But try to use the minimalised file again, or minimalise your current one. If that works I’d suggest doing that every time you make a change.

So what I have done I replaced the Js files to one that I use on my production and still isn't working, but you might be right with the URL, thingy. Because I just watched laracast video I tried to implement it but still no results

Upvote 0
Back