Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laravel ORM with Arcturus' enum fields in database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with querying the Arcturus DB with most of the boolean fields if not all being set as enumerable instead of tinyint or similar? Is it safe to change these values to tinyint instead of enum?

I'm trying to create a Permission model so that I can manage user ranks via Eloquent but I just noticed that all of the permissions are set to enum, we previously had an issue counting online users because of that but switched to using a raw query instead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been using Laravel for a while now, also using enums for most 0/1 stuff, but I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Enums are fine and should work properly.

Code:
$usersOnline = User::where('online', '=', '1')->count();

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been using Laravel for a while now, also using enums for most 0/1 stuff, but I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Enums are fine and should work properly.

Code:
$usersOnline = User::where('online', '=', '1')->count();

yeah, idk, i tried it again today and it worked fine. i have no idea why we weren't getting the right results last time.

Upvote 0
Back