Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, since the new update from Adobe Flash Player (the one that ends with .140) we're having massive problems with our hotel. We're still using the old version (r63a) and refusing to switch to the new one for several reasons, but when you enter rooms or have specific furnis in the room or catalogue, the client freezes and you get kicked out. We're not the only hotel that is fighting with that problem and we've been desperately searching for a solution for hours. Also, we're almost sure that there's a problem with the habbo.swf because we get the error message: TypeError: Error #1009 Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. It would be nice if anyone could help.

I've two crash logs of Flash Player (enter room and open some furni categories in the catalogue):

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.sulake.habbo.room::RoomEngine/-HZ()
at com.sulake.habbo.room::RoomEngine/-3FD()
at -11q::-fc/-3-F()
at -11q::-fc/reset()
at -11q::-fc/dispose()
at com.sulake.habbo.catalog::HabboCatalog/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-0jP/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/error()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/-0MQ()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/-20T()

and

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.sulake.habbo.avatar::HabboAvatarEditorManager/close()
at -34U::-1dd/dispose()
at -bI::-0eQ/dispose()
at -0gI::-02H/dispose()
at com.sulake.habbo.ui::-20r/dispose()
at com.sulake.habbo.ui::RoomUI/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-0jP/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/dispose()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/error()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/-0MQ()
at com.sulake.core.runtime::-2R5/-20T()

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, here you go, should probably work now, hopefully

New version: show a error: object reference not set to an object

Old version:
How working? i put swf in folder in old version and show: "Finished" but file is same...

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Imagician - Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday - RaGEZONE Forums
Imagician - Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday - RaGEZONE Forums
QPse1MH - Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, there is actually no real reason why I named it UELSOWKS, I just typed whatever.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QPse1MH - Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, there is actually no real reason why I named it UELSOWKS, I just typed whatever.

Thanks bro.

----------
Total Assets: 1
Assets Modified: 0

But don't working (i test in clothes, because have bug in some clothes.
This visual when you type: lay, it locks the browser.

Can you check why? This clothe have bug (have many clothes with bug :lay too). THanks!

Now i trying to convert all DCR itens too, and show this error:

al1Bj2m - Massive problems with my hotel since the new Flash Player Update yesterday - RaGEZONE Forums

swf download item with this bug

can put it for working with error, it stop and i need remove item per item x.x

thanks bro!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a mobi that continues freezing my hotel, I used both versions and it did not solve the freeze :x

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back