Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury 2.3 crash +100 users online

ACM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deleted

Deleted

Last edited:

ACM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
internal void SendResponse()
{
if (this.Response != null && this.Response.Id > 0 && this.Session.GetConnection() != null)
{
this.Session.GetConnection().SendData(this.Response.GetBytes());
}
thank's for your response

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First I dont think its craches because of this null exception...
But the session is null i think so add "&& this.Session != null"
But thats not the exception where you looking for because this is called in a Try{} and in a try it just runs the catch code when it does see a exception like the null one and in this code is the catch code saving it in the log file..
Also if I was you I already changed back to the old emulator because the stability of this emulator is very bad.

- SpotIfy

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Exactly what Spot Ify is saying. The stability of Mercury Emulator is very bad, it is well known it can hold up to like 75 users.

My mercury was holding up to 60 to 70 players, and higher then that it crashed. So that's why if i got 70 users on the client page says for incoming users

"Sorry, the hotel is full. Try again later!". You just should do the same, or downgrade to R63.

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was another post about this a while back where Mercury would crash on 100 users or so, it's just not stable enough to run as a big hotel and should only be for development purposes. Use Phoenix or Plus.

Upvote 0
Back