Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury emu help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community !!

I have problem with mercury emu : when i buy a pets i enter the name and i click of the buy button and he says " enter the name of pets " but i have already entered name for pets..

Help me please. Claudi0 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Mercury Emulator are you using?
Mercury emulator in the releases forum but even i use mercury emu beta i have the same problem..

What Mercury Emulator are you using?
I've found the problem it's because i use google chrome.. when i use internet explorer it works perfect..
What should I do to solve this problem even with google chrome Claudi0

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i'm with internet explorer pets working i can buy pets in the shop but when i'm with google chrome i can buy pets in the shop it says " enter the name of pets " even i have already enter the name.

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a coding issue that's incompatible with the recent changes to the infrastructure of how Chrome works. Ensure your Flash is all up-to-date on both browsers and hopefully one of the developers can become aware of this issue and fix it to work with both browsers.

Upvote 0
Back