Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Mercury Emulator (Problème avec Mercury Emulator)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have a problem with my emulator, I have a problem with my emulator. Or come to precisely the problem please? :)

Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon émulateur , j'ai un souci avec mon emulateur. d'ou viens précisément le problème s'il vous plait ? :)

The problem / Le problème :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try with this but its not work :(

up please

drop your current database, import the mercury.sql file which is included in MrPudding's files. After you have imported the database you may have to add or edit some of the CMS related tables to make sure your website is fully functioning. The emulator should work with the default db if your CMS provides the right SSO ticket.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use a french customised System CMS Readapted for r63c . This is good or not ? If it's not good, what CMS I should use? Whether English or not;) with link if possible :)

Upvote 0
Back