Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is it possible modify/add page chocolatey CMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to change the start page (the classic me.php) and add pages like "rare currency list" "user ranking" etc ..

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Chocolatey just uses Habbo's own Javascript, so in theory adding pages to it would be impossible. That's unless santoro changed his implementation to a custom JS front-end.

Reason being is Habbo's javascript that you can viewsource: on is already compiled including the pages.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Chocolatey just uses Habbo's own Javascript, so in theory adding pages to it would be impossible. That's unless santoro changed his implementation to a custom JS front-end.

Reason being is Habbo's javascript that you can viewsource: on is already compiled including the pages.

santoro added the personal page, so I'm pretty sure that you can edit it, but I just can not find the folder where the pages are present ..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
santoro added the personal page, so I'm pretty sure that you can edit it, but I just can not find the folder where the pages are present ..
As I said, it uses AngularJS which means the JS is compiled. There is no folder like Rev for pages.

Edit
Looking at his code, my guess is he went through the pain of editing it in its post-compiled state

Thre above is the file you would edit, you'd need to modify the router, add a controller, a template and reference it all together in the navi module.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said, it uses AngularJS which means the JS is compiled. There is no folder like Rev for pages.

Edit
Looking at his code, my guess is he went through the pain of editing it in its post-compiled state

Thre above is the file you would edit, you'd need to modify the router, add a controller, a template and reference it all together in the navi module.
How is it possible to remove pages from the navigator then?
Community, Shop etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edit

the procedure to be done is not very clear to me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That's because it isn't a clearly defined procedure because it's hacking onto a source not meant to be edited. This isn't your basic Rev or even wordpress, it's editing post-transpiled code that isn't even meant to be readable.

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, and sorry about the delayed answer. LeChris is right. You cold tagged me before.

I added the staff page and personal page manually. It's not possible adding, customizing chocolatey, but it's an advanced work, and really hard.

Since the entire HabboWEB framework (frontend) it's actually compiled/built. Changing components could be stressful.

Chocolatey is a discontinued project, and I really hope you switch in a near future to Heroic, that actually uses it's own framework, inspired on habboWEB.

Of course, Chocolatey it's 98% equal in terms of features with the official habbo.com, but if you want to customize/add/remove something, you would encounter a lot of problems.

I hope I answered your questions.

Sadly Chocolatey it's a dead project for now, since we doesn't have developers to help me with it, and actually Chocolatey core is a mess. When I got time I would rather enjoy more, helping Chris with his project, rather than rewriting Chocolatey.

Also Chocolatey isn't 100% compatible with the new versions of Arcturus, as The General mentioned, mainly because the photo API has a new URI. And some columns on the tables also changed.

Regards,
Claudio

Upvote 0
Back