Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All you have to do is Google ".htaccess to web.config" and paste the htaccess and it'll generate the web.config.. Don't forget most services won't include the configuration and rule tags, so you'll have to add them in yourself.. I'm at work at the moment, when I get home if I remember I will send you my web.config.

Also, is anyone having any issues with the emulator, if so PM me all the issues and I will try to fix them all in my spare time.

Sir I do not think you can read!?!?!

He said WEB.CONFIG CONVERTED TO .htaccess

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. The rank 5 and 6 can't see and can't use the catalogue. Do you have any idea? The min_rank is set to 5 (for the administrator's pages).. any ideas? Please help me.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is Google ".htaccess to web.config" and paste the htaccess and it'll generate the web.config.. Don't forget most services won't include the configuration and rule tags, so you'll have to add them in yourself.. I'm at work at the moment, when I get home if I remember I will send you my web.config.

Also, is anyone having any issues with the emulator, if so PM me all the issues and I will try to fix them all in my spare time.

Read my post again please, i said web.config to .htaccess, not .htaccess to web.config...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elluw, another question:

Is it possible to have Multiple Public Room-Categories like habbo does
Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

If yes, How?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How it's possible to use these...
VHX02GH - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

...to open something like this:
PXVAgw - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

(Please don't mind it's in portuguese, but it's pretty obvious what I'm mentioning)

I do understand what are the habbopages and where they're stored, I just wanted to know how to trigger them.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How it's possible to use these...
VHX02GH - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

...to open something like this:
PXVAgw - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

(Please don't mind it's in portuguese, but it's pretty obvious what I'm mentioning)

I do understand what are the habbopages and where they're stored, I just wanted to know how to trigger them.

Not working at all because its missing. I hope its getting added soon...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jeeeezzzz... I get crazy! Why people doesn't even put some effort and read the whole release thread before using the emulator. Sledmore clearly said that you must define ALL badges in the badge_definitions table, otherwise they won't work. But don't worry, there's more effort needed for creating an emulator then reading just a topic.

@Johan
The first problem that you've reported is c_images related. It means that the images can't get found, try to get them from another swf pack and put them in the album1584 folder, isn't hard? The problem with habbo-imaging could be something with htacces or the you don't have put the habbo-imaging folder into your htdocs/wwwroot folder.

Ok For The badges i've tried everything i change the name of the badges to album1584 and i putted a slash (/) at the end but it the badges are still not showing up :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have big problem with buying groups:
Anyone know how to fix it?

Thank's

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes my inventory didn't load. Any idea?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Anyone has the SWFs web.config converted to htaccess? I need it because i want to host my SWFs on a webhost (webhost uses Apache).

I don't know if you still need but here is mine!

PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1">
                    <match url="^(.*)\.html" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}\.php" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 2">
                    <match url="^out/([^/]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                        <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" />
                        <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}\.php" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" />
                    </conditions>
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="/out.php?out={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 3">
          <match url="^gamedata/external_variables(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 4">
          <match url="^gamedata/external_flashtexts(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 5">
          <match url="^gamedata/figuredata(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/figuredata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 6">
          <match url="^gamedata/override/external_variables(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 7">
          <match url="^gamedata/override/external_flashtexts(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 8">
          <match url="^gamedata/productdata(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/productdata.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Main Links 9">
          <match url="^gamedata/furnidata(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/furnidata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Habbo Pages forums">
          <match url="^gamedata/habbopages/forums(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/forums.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Habbo Pages navigator">
          <match url="^gamedata/habbopages/navigator(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/navigator.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Habbo Pages chat 1">
          <match url="^gamedata/habbopages/chat/commands(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/chat/commands.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
		<rule name="Habbo Pages chat 2">
          <match url="^gamedata/habbopages/chat/options(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/chat/options.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
        <defaultDocument>
            <files>
                <clear />
                <add value="Default.htm" />
                <add value="Default.asp" />
                <add value="index.htm" />
                <add value="index.html" />
                <add value="iisstart.htm" />
                <add value="index.php" />
            </files>
        </defaultDocument>
        <directoryBrowse enabled="true" />
        <staticContent>
            <clientCache cacheControlMode="UseMaxAge" cacheControlMaxAge="04:00:00" />
        </staticContent>

</system.webServer>
</configuration>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The exchange itens don't works, anybody have a fix?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I am now searching 2 weeks for the problem, but still nobody can help me. My hotel is lagging, people are not claiming (maybe sometimes), but on other hotels like boon I dont feel any lagg.

What I did:

- Translated EMU (commands, description)
- Translated DB (a part of it, like pets commands and catalog etc..)

emu error log:

Error in packet [407] BODY: [0][0][0]?[0][0]????:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.ValidTile(Int32 X, Int32 Y) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 1262
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 156
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1168
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GenerateMaps(Boolean checkLines) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 223
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 162
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1168
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.ValidTile(Int32 X, Int32 Y) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 1262
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 156
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161

at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GenerateMaps(Boolean checkLines) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 223
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 162

Error in packet [1412] BODY: [0][0]?:
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Groups.UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer..ctor(Int32 Id, Group Group, Int32 VirtualId) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Groups\UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer.cs:line 15
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.cs:line 21

Error in packet [1412] BODY: [0][0]U:
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Groups.UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer..ctor(Int32 Id, Group Group, Int32 VirtualId) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Groups\UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer.cs:line 15
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.cs:line 21

Error in packet [1412] BODY: [0][0]U:

Error in packet [1412] BODY: [0][0]:

Error in packet [670] BODY: [0]:ban jessie[0][0][0][0][0][0]
:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.BanCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Moderator\BanCommand.cs:line 57
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:line 106
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:line 72

Error in packet [670] BODY: [0]:ban jessie[0][0][0][0][0][0]:
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.BanCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Moderator\BanCommand.cs:line 57
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:line 106
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:line 72

Error in packet [670] BODY: [0]:ban jessie[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]:

Error in packet [670] BODY: [0]:ban jessie reklam yasak[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.BanCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Moderator\BanCommand.cs:line 61

Error in packet [670] BODY: [0]:sessiz jhgggggggjhcool[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]:
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.MuteCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Gofik-PC\Desktop\huidige runo\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Moderator\MuteCommand.cs:line 53

Do you think its "lagging" because of these errors, or because system specs:

On 50 online i'm experiencing this "lag", and its almost using 1 GB ram.

If someone could help me, i'd really appreciate.

EDIT: client.ping.interval was set to: 1000, I checked release of sledmore and there it was 20.000, so I applied the same and I think the lagg is gone, but Im not sure, maybe someone can confirm it ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix the :ban command?
When I do :ban it doesn't ban the user, only IP Ban will work. If I want to ban just the user, I have to use housekeeping or add it manually. I think it's updating the wrong table.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix the :ban command?
When I do :ban it doesn't ban the user, only IP Ban will work. If I want to ban just the user, I have to use housekeeping or add it manually. I think it's updating the wrong table.

Write :commands and read ITS DESCRIPTION!

:ban username length reason

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Bug: Some filters are ignored due to staff adding capitalized wording.

Check:
WordFilterManagercs -> Line 44
Message is ToLower() to check, but filtered words aren't lowered, meaning if staff/moderators add word filters in uppercase, it doesn't actually filter them.

Solution: On Line 38, add .ToLower() on Row["word"]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix the badges cause it wont show up I linked the path correctly and I did the badge definition thingy but it wont work the badges is not yet showing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back