Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Online Record

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ, so I have a wish to make a panel on my website to show a record of how many who have been online at the same time.
The problem is that I don't know how make it, like how do I take the online_status and save it automatically to the db?

Here is an exampel of what I want:
oSFvUjc - Online Record - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Your question is really vague, it doesn't really state clearly what you're after. Depending on what emulator you use, etc..

If you're using an emulator that automatically updates the "most online", grab that value for your script.

If you're don't have an emulator that updates a "most online" value; then code a script and choose how you want to execute it, whether it be on a cron job, or every time a page is loaded. Here's a quick structural example of how you could go about it:
PHP:
IF MOST_ONLINE < CURRENT_ONLINE THEN UPDATE MOST_ONLINE WITH CURRENT_ONLINE

If you still don't understand, let me know; if it doesn't answer what you're after, clarify your question. (I can't tell if you're after a current online stats, or most online stats)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your question is really vague, it doesn't really state clearly what you're after. Depending on what emulator you use, etc..

If you're using an emulator that automatically updates the "most online", grab that value for your script.

If you're don't have an emulator that updates a "most online" value; then code a script and choose how you want to execute it, whether it be on a cron job, or every time a page is loaded. Here's a quick structural example of how you could go about it:
PHP:
IF MOST_ONLINE < CURRENT_ONLINE THEN UPDATE MOST_ONLINE WITH CURRENT_ONLINE

If you still don't understand, let me know; if it doesn't answer what you're after, clarify your question. (I can't tell if you're after a current online stats, or most online stats)

Hi, thx for you answer

I am using Plus Emu, and I was after most online stats

Upvote 0
Back