Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with packets PLUS EMU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, im spanish, sorry for my bad english.

when i want to enter de client, it loads well but then stays as in the picture:

And the emulator:

This happens because i want to update the production and i copied and pasted the packets in visual studio etc..

Reaction score
Swfs bro. Your using wrong setup. You need to download fresh and watch what ur doing. But check that your furnidata is linked correctly. Ive seen a few people have this problem and it was that there furnidata wasnt linked correctly. (Y)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I wouldn't just state its because Plus sucks. It's clear you messed up updating the packets manually and should only stick with supported revisions and Plus modifications from trusted developers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer Plus man. If you cant work with it dont use it but if you can work with it, I suggest you learn how before you try opening any hotels. Just a good idea man

You prefer Plus because you can change the credits and the emulator name? Plus is the worst coded emulator that you can use.
Arcturus is the best thing.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
MikeD, Idk who you are honestly, But I dont rename anything. I dont release anything. But nice try mate. Idk why you wanna flame at anyone when its a help thread. You choose arc because you dont know how to code let alone C#. So until you learn and you stop trying to flame a good user of the community just trying to offer help and an honest opinion then id check yourself. Now have a good day(Y)

Edit: Let me know if you EVER find an emulator released that was renamed by me. Because im not you. You wont find one.. Bk on topic. PM me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
MikeD, Idk who you are honestly, But I dont rename anything. I dont release anything. But nice try mate. Idk why you wanna flame at anyone when its a help thread. You choose arc because you dont know how to code let alone C#. So until you learn and you stop trying to flame a good user of the community just trying to offer help and an honest opinion then id check yourself. Now have a good day(Y)

Edit: Let me know if you EVER find an emulator released that was renamed by me. Because im not you. You wont find one.. Bk on topic. PM me.
Inferring somebody chose an emulator that requires drastically a lot more configuration to get going and doesn't have many cms' to support it because it's easier is an ignorant statement. I use Arcturus and I'm pretty sure you would have no clue how to even interact with my hotel setup considering it uses a custom in-house cms coded entirely with Javascript (Node) and linux faithfully.

Now, can we get back to not slating eachother and just agree that modifying packets yourself is a terrible idea if you're inexperienced - which is the cause of this guy's issue.

Upvote 0
Back