Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pets, Trophies [Arcturus] Extend container [RevCMS]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! I'm having some problems with my hotel, mainly three things as of now and I would appreciate help with resolving them :)

Pets, noted as working and having "Advanced AI" in the release thread, isn't working at all. If you click on them, no menu or anything comes up like it should.

Trophies, you are not able to change the value (Gold, Silver, Bronze) of the trophies by clicking the respective colors in the catalog. Rather you have to scroll through them and there's one trophy for each value.

On the website, I was adding a picture to a page, but I couldn't figure out how to extend the container to capture the whole image in it. See picture below.

sZ9eEoO - Pets, Trophies [Arcturus] Extend container [RevCMS] - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Pretty sure last time I tried the crackables (balloons) weren't working either, they would just D/C you. I had to remove the furni in the database lol

Thanks in advance!

- FreddanQ

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Use the oracle jdk instead of openjdk.

You have to configure the food / drink / toy items per pet. I havent had the time for it and actually hoped the community would contribute things like that bu ah well.

For trophies its in your catalog items table. Change the name from *1 *2 *3 to _g _s _b (gold silver bronze). Then it will work.

To configure crackables correctly set teh interaction type to crackable and make sure there is an entry in the items_crackable table as that is the place where you configure the prizes. Everything in Arcturus is configurable and nothing is hardcoded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the oracle jdk instead of openjdk.

You have to configure the food / drink / toy items per pet. I havent had the time for it and actually hoped the community would contribute things like that bu ah well.

For trophies its in your catalog items table. Change the name from *1 *2 *3 to _g _s _b (gold silver bronze). Then it will work.

To configure crackables correctly set teh interaction type to crackable and make sure there is an entry in the items_crackable table as that is the place where you configure the prizes. Everything in Arcturus is configurable and nothing is hardcoded.

Thanks a lot for the help! I figured out most of it, including the cms page. I'll see what I can do for the community in the future, there are some quite time-consuming things that can be fixed when it comes to items.

- FreddanQ

Upvote 0
Back