Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best working Phoenix or GTE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so i'm looking for a good phoenix emulator and/or gold tree emulator but it seems like all download links are down, also sulake.cc has stopped working. I'm just looking for a stable edit that haves most of the wireds working and preferably most of the exploits fixed.

The main goal here is to start using emulator that wouldn't have me fixing everything myself.

At the moment my emulator of choice would be gte shamike edit v.4 but it seems to have too much "glutter" in it. Would appreciate if someone could share links to some working emulators (with working download) that i should consider.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i'm looking for a good phoenix emulator and/or gold tree emulator

Doesn't really exist if you're comparing them to the todays popular emulators. If i remember correctly, the shamike edit was renamed back from gte to phoenix and stated to have some memory issues fixed, so that might be your best bet if you have to choose something phoenix related.

I assume you want this because of the version. You could potentially get an early butterfly emulator, perhaps even the swift emu and work a bit on it with sledmores plus emu as a reference (alot of the stuff is pretty similar and can easily be adapted).

Upvote 0
Back