Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As many have noticed, I am running a russian hotel. I imported the database to Navicat without no problems. Everything works well, and character sets is sat to UTF-8 overall.

The textes in the database tables are on russian, but in client they appear as question marks..
What i need to edit on emulator, so they will show a characters?

On Habbo.swf, i have edited Ubuntu, Volter Bold and Volter to Verdana.. Mean on client they show a characters ?????????????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As many have noticed, I am running a russian hotel. I imported the database to Navicat without no problems. Everything works well, and character sets is sat to UTF-8 overall.

The textes in the database tables are on russian, but in client they appear as question marks..
What i need to edit on emulator, so they will show a characters?

On Habbo.swf, i have edited Ubuntu, Volter Bold and Volter to Verdana.. Mean on client they show a characters ?????????????
It might be how the default fonts on the client work. I know that on the real Habbo some/all Russian characters are not displayed as the fonts do not support them. Habbo's default font is customised to display English characters or other language characters with accents.

Maybe you can try replacing the font with something that supports Russian characters, that might fix it but I'm not entirely sure :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have fonts on russian.. Mean IDK what i need edit on emulator

Upvote 0
Back