Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

plus emulator command

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for a custom command for the emulator PLUS, which makes it possible to mention(@) any user and send a message to it, does anyone here have it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for a custom command for the emulator PLUS, which makes it possible to mention(@) any user and send a message to it, does anyone here have it?
I've personally never seen this command.

Also, iirc the commands need to be used with a prefix ':' which is what signifies that the following term/s are a command to be handled by CommandManager or whatever it's called in Plus.

Making a command like ':message userName' seems more feasible and would really just require you to copy the format of another command, change the name, desc, etc. and then for the actual logic you would just send the packet for sending a message, (which can easily be located) along with a String that contains the payload from :message

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,
After observing the setup and development of several habbo retro's, I can say that I have never come across this command before.
As mentioned above, it would be more appropriate to make a command such as that.
If you are still looking to develop a command like you have outlined, I would recommend looking around on some sites such as github - as others may have developed what you are looking for.

Best regards. :)

Upvote 0
Back