Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Plus R2] Packet (I assume) Issue

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having an issue with my emulator giving an Unhandled Packet error in debug mode when loading my emulator along with of course not being able to load the client. I have already checked the links for the SWF's and whatnot. My buddy sent me his ServerPacketHeader, ClientPacketHeader, and RSA keys for the revision I am using (PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395). He then sent me a closed source version of his Plus Edit which contains the same ServerPacketHeader, ClientPacketHeader, and RSA keys and everything loads fine.

Bow - [Plus R2] Packet (I assume) Issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks!

Reaction score
I took a look in the Habbo.swf AS3 scripts for that release and I can't find any header id like '6144' (also not in the list below)? Hard to say what's going wrong.

Here you have a complete list of all header ids:

In my opinion it's very likely that the packet id's configured in the emulator are not matching with its Habbo.swf revision.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I took a look in the Habbo.swf AS3 scripts for that release and I can't find any header id like '6144' (also not in the list below)? Hard to say what's going wrong.

Here you have a complete list of all header ids:

I reviewed the list too and noticed there's no matching ID's. I don't get how the emulator packet ID's are not with the Habbo.swf revision because my buddy gave me his directly from his emulator which worked fine when I tested it using his closed source edit.

Upvote 0
Back