Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PlusEmu] 2017 Plus emulator R2 database failing to import

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i import the plus emu db half of the database fails? Im using navicat and mysql server IIS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're getting errors but some of the tables get imported, then it's propably the sql-mode setting in your my.ini that is causing it. Both options, strict_all_tables and strict_trans_tables are meant to prevent invalid values from being inserted into your columns. So check your my.ini and see how it's set and try to remove strict_all_tables or strict_trans_tables part from it.

for instance if it's something like:
Code:
sql-mode="STRICT_ALL_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"
you change it to:
Code:
sql-mode="ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"
And if that doesnt work, try changing it to blank:
Code:
sql-mode=""

Oh and remember to restart your mysql after making any changes to my.ini for them to take effect. Restarting can be done by writing these commands to cmd:
net stop MySQL57
net
start MySQL57
note: might not work depending on your mysql version.

Upvote 0
Back