Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU (3 problems)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i'll start to write theese problems:
1. The command ":commands".
I have no idea what goes off here, but when I try to write :commands, I will be reloaded from the client.

Picture/clip:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Fast Food
Well, I get an error, running this game.
Picture/clip: ,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. The new Plus Catalogue.
I need a custom or clean catalogue, preferably a catalogue where the latest furniture is in. Because, I'm missing some furnitures.
Currently catalogue:
PRODUCTION: PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

THIS WILL HELP ME SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!! I ACCEPT ALL HELP!!!! <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. No clue, probably a wrong header in the MOTDNotificationComposer.
2. You do need a FastFood server running =p
3. I don't think there is one, you need to either make one yourself or browse around the forums.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i'll start to write theese problems:
1. The command ":commands".
I have no idea what goes off here, but when I try to write :commands, I will be reloaded from the client.

Picture/clip:
2. Fast Food
Well, I get an error, running this game.
Picture/clip: ,
3. The new Plus Catalogue.
I need a custom or clean catalogue, preferably a catalogue where the latest furniture is in. Because, I'm missing some furnitures.
Currently catalogue:
PRODUCTION: PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

THIS WILL HELP ME SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!! I ACCEPT ALL HELP!!!! <3

Like Keiz said you need a Fastfood server, pretty hard to find ^^ and I think after, try to get header and structure from FastFood

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. No clue, probably a wrong header in the MOTDNotificationComposer.
2. You do need a FastFood server running =p
3. I don't think there is one, you need to either make one yourself or browse around the forums.
Thanks, but I got it fixed.
1 Question: do someone selling fast food servers?

Upvote 0
Back