Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PlusEMU] ~ Room crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone,
I am starting a hotel and just spent around 3 hours creating a home room when it disconnected me to the /me page. Now whenever I try to enter the room I get a peek at the furniture and then I'm disconnected in 2.5 seconds. :mad:

How do I fix this? Is it the room ads that I used?

Packeterror:
Error in packet [189] BODY: [0][0][0][0][0]????: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GenerateMaps(Boolean checkLines) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 223 at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 162 at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419 at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1168 at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18 at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 156 at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

MySQLerrors:
Error in query: UPDATE `users` SET `online` = '0', `auth_ticket` = NULLMySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column 'auth_ticket' cannot be null at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just change it in Navicat or whatever you're using.

Here's the column auth_ticket:

Why is it only set for one user & how do I change it? :(

IZ40bYf - [PlusEMU] ~ Room crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back