Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Help Thread

Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you allowed all the ports in your firewall? Thats is needed for allmost all programs. If you need further help pm/msg me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have a problem,
Whenever a user is Offline and you take a look at his in-client profile, the badges won't get displayed.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

greetings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Currently having an issue where rooms are broke or something? Like after a while you try to go to a room or something and it's just a black screen. In the emu, this pops up: any help would be greatly appreciated.
It looks like there's called an object by reference that not exist. Make sure this exception got handled or write a control to check if the reference is not null.

So i have a problem,
Whenever a user is Offline and you take a look at his in-client profile, the badges won't get displayed.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

greetings.
I guess that you must write a mysql query and load them into a Generic List object. The problem is that they're not loaded when retrieving data from a offline user.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
client stucks at 76%

client.php:

Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
ext variables:

emu config:

emu screenie

ADD MY SKYPE : anthonyho40@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit catalog furnis description? Becouse the description shows the name and the parameter in the database is missing.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to edit catalog furnis description? Becouse the description shows the name and the parameter in the database is missing.

The name is set in catalogue_items.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my Client is having a error that i havent seen before, is there away to fix it printscreen below

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old Problem - solved.
New Problem:
It's still on Rel 3. - Solved thanks :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resolved, thanks, understood now.
To go a little more advanced, you can change the item name to the swf name for instance: CF_1_coin_bronze (In the database) and change the description and name in productdata.txt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To go a little more advanced, you can change the item name to the swf name for instance: CF_1_coin_bronze (In the database) and change the description and name in productdata.txt

Yes, I did this. I want to re-create catalogue like Habbo.it :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Youtube TV's doesn't seem to work anymore, where can i find this API? I can't find it in the emulator source and i also can't find it in the SWF of the Youtube TV.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Youtube TV's doesn't seem to work anymore, where can i find this API? I can't find it in the emulator source and i also can't find it in the SWF of the Youtube TV.
Try to replace the URL with this one http://www.youtube.com/apiplayer?enablejsapi=1&version=3

If that doesn't work have a look at this
https://developers.google.com/youtube/js_api_reference I found a lot of useful information there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to replace the URL with this one http://www.youtube.com/apiplayer?enablejsapi=1&version=3

If that doesn't work have a look at this
https://developers.google.com/youtube/js_api_reference I found a lot of useful information there.

I understand that, but i'm not sure where to change the Youtube API url.

Upvote 0
Back