Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Help Thread

Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys. The wt_act_give_reward wired doesn't save the settings after pressing "Ready/Save". Any thoughts? I'm using the latest Plus Emu from Retroripper.
I'm creating a Kickwars event and this wired is very important :)
LLiZdfR - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, can somebody help me to set up the camera on PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104? I tried it with the workaround from steve winfield. All .cs are added (yes also debugged) works fine but I'm a little bit in trouble with the other files (I think it's the .htaccess) everytime I added it, my hotel stays white :/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the floorplan editor? I'm using release 1 & when I click "Save" it goes straight to a black client. :sneaky2:

My logs show 2 errors:
Error in query: UPDATE `users` SET `online` = '0', `auth_ticket` = NULLMySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column 'auth_ticket' cannot be null at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Error in query: INSERT INTO `room_models` (`id`,`door_x`,`door_y`, `door_z`, `door_dir`,`heightmap`,`custom`,`wall_height`) VALUES (@ModelName, @DoorX, @DoorY, @DoorZ, @DoorDirection, @Map,'1',@WallHeight)MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'public_items' doesn't have a default value at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to fix GOTW-points. But when I give myself GOTW points the number doesn't update. How can i fix?
It always says i have 10 'target coins'. But when i look in my userinfo i have 0 target coins. Any fix?

Upvote 0

x3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PlusEMU R2 // Build 3.4.3.0
Hello. My name is Ivan. I am a Russian Special person.And I have a problem to my room, name and description.

Okay, I'll describe my problem.
1. I create a new room.
2. Give it a name and description.
Title: Новая локация (New location)
Description: Хорошая локация (Good location)

3. In the database, the title and description displayed here.

4.But in the game here.If you reconnect in the client, I see that...

How to fix the problem?

Database Encoding = UTF8
Game Client Encoding = Don't know
I understand a little engine, but with this problem I can not understand for quite some time.
Saw another retro hotel and everything was great.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello people, long time without posting

Imma release some small fixes and I want some suggestions on the codes if necessary...

Timers reset on 30 seconds with the wireds

HabboHotel/Items/Interactor/InteractorFreezeTimer.cs
HabboHotel/Items/Interactor/InteractorBanzaiTimer.cs

Delete this line:
Code:
            Item.pendingReset = true;
            Item.UpdateNeeded = true;
           [COLOR="#FF0000"] Item.ExtraData = "30";[/COLOR]
            Item.UpdateState();

Wireds Game Starts/Ends doesn't accept conditions

HabboHotel/Items/Wired/Boxes/Triggers/GameEndsBox.cs
HabboHotel/Items/Wired/Boxes/Triggers/GameStartsBox.cs

Add these lines:

Code:
       foreach (IWiredItem Condition in Conditions)
            {
[COLOR="#008000"]                if (!Condition.Execute(Condition.Item))
                    return false;[/COLOR]

Instance.GetWired().OnEvent(Condition.Item);
            }

Doors don't open on high heights

HabboHotel/Items/Interactor/InteractorGate.cs

Delete or comment these lines:
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]if (newMode == 0 && !item.GetRoom().GetGameMap().itemCanBePlacedHere(item.GetX, item.GetY))
                return;[/COLOR]

HabboHotel/Rooms/GameMap.cs

Replace this line:

Code:
else if (Item.GetZ <= (Model.SqFloorHeight[Item.GetX, Item.GetY] + 0.1) && Item.GetBaseItem().InteractionType == InteractionType.GATE && Item.ExtraData == "1")

With:

Code:
else if (Item.GetBaseItem().InteractionType == InteractionType.GATE && Item.ExtraData == "1")

Excuse my English, I have many more fixes for Plus I may release them

Upvote 0
Reaction score
PlusEMU R2 // Build 3.4.3.0
Hello. My name is Ivan. I am a Russian Special person.And I have a problem to my room, name and description.

Okay, I'll describe my problem.
1. I create a new room.
2. Give it a name and description.
Title: Новая локация (New location)
Description: Хорошая локация (Good location)

3. In the database, the title and description displayed here.

4.But in the game here.If you reconnect in the client, I see that...

How to fix the problem?

Database Encoding = UTF8
Game Client Encoding = Don't know
I understand a little engine, but with this problem I can not understand for quite some time.
Saw another retro hotel and everything was great.

Looks like db encoding.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with PlusEmu Habboon edit | PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173.
If you're experienced with Navicat, would you mind sending me a tutorial on how to properly add customs to the database? Because until now, the customs I try to import to the db just won't load on the client.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with PlusEmu Habboon edit | PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173.
If you're experienced with Navicat, would you mind sending me a tutorial on how to properly add customs to the database? Because until now, the customs I try to import to the db just won't load on the client.

That's not a database error, if it was the client would have crashed.
Did you add the furniture to your furnidata file? If not it will only show a black box.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's not a database error, if it was the client would have crashed.
Did you add the furniture to your furnidata file? If not it will only show a black box.

I can't seem to find the code for the furnidata file.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't understand how room bundles works and how I get them working. If you can fix it for me I will give you a reward. If you can fix it for me add me on skype: alpheusnl

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the code for the furnidata file.
You can just do it yourself, just look at whats already there and adjust it for your furniture.
If you downloaded it from Retroripper, there should be a tab on the right side from the download button which has all the furnidata information.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have a little problem.

If i click in the catalogue on a furni, i get disconnected. The emulator does not show any errors.
Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

<strong>[video]https://i.gyazo.com/1c5e91c716412cf0e2328ed6aaa7e558.mp4[/video]
This is how it looks in F12 Mode.
I also tried to click on pets or clothes. But that works fine.
[video]https://i.gyazo.com/75471171bf83739814e75bd8464eeac9.mp4[/video]
When i have furniture in my Inventory, it also disconnects me, as soon as i open the invetory.
I would really appreciate it, if you could help me!

EDIT:

After a view minutes, the emulator showed this error:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Users have complained that they did not receive their badges from badge shop as well as not having ALL their badges after reloading hotel.

Any idea how to solve this?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help...

Last year at some point I got this working with hamachi but I don't want to use hamachi this time only local host...

So I followed the basic tutorial which hasn't changed at all from the last retro I did, Put IP and URL as 127.0.0.1, I also removed a line from the original SQL since it was a duplicate line, fixed the tokenkey error as well.. It's all good at making accounts and viewing every pages, on localhost or by putting my IP/domain.

But just like many other people, I get a black screen when I try to load the hotel, I inspected the page source making sure the proper file is trying to load which it is but the page is just blank...

I have experience with Xampp and hosting forums and such so the online part isn't hard but I just don't know what to do since this is an emulator problem. The emulator runs perfectly, no error messages, The only help I can find about this issue is to make sure that everything is set up to proper url which it is.

If you want to check the files and video its going to be provided below, I did everything in this video so my files are exactly the same as this. Just my DB has a line changed and added a fix for the token.

Tutorial:

UPDATE: Fixed Black Screen by manually enabling flash on my domain!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure whether this section is alive, but worth a try.

My hotel is having problems with 76%(for some users)
Ports are opened.
Users were able to enter before(however they couldn't after I restarted the emulator.)

When friends enter the room, users do not have the pop-out (green bubble with friends name).
Some users may not be able to open up navigation of their "My World".
And some, being affected by 76%, their rooms cannot be found in navigation after searching the room owner name.

And also, overpopulated question, group badge doesn't load.
Any idea how to fix all these?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Back