Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Help Thread

Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem with the clothes in my Habbo Hotel.
https://imgur.com/a/fyrGj
two screens)

Everything else works except (see screen)Thanks for your help. <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Hi guys, i have a problem in trade on Plus Emu and need help to fix this;
When negotiating with another user more than 100 mobis it takes to put the mobis in the negotiation screen (it puts of 1 in one putting the amount) and when it finishes the exchange it takes to transfer the mobis to the other user (also transfers of 1 in 1, sometimes it takes 40.50 secs, until it completes the exchange, how can I fix this to make it faster?

See the GIF :

Please, can someone help me?

thanks...

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, every single item in the catalogue(s) images are not loading, appear to be non-existent.
I have linked my SWF correctly to the c_images, and yes I do have an icons folder.
I'm really stuck on how to fix this?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a strange problem that has been fixed for a long time.
Now it appears again in the Plus Emulator maybe someone
knows what the problem is and does anyone have a fix for it.

if i want to pick up an pet in room it will dissconnect me

Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a strange problem that has been fixed for a long time.
Now it appears again in the Plus Emulator maybe someone
knows what the problem is and does anyone have a fix for it.

if i want to pick up an pet in room it will dissconnect me

Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Packet of PickUpEvent is not right i guess, is picking up furniture possible?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone had success running plus on a *nix server? i was thinking it can probably be containerized in docker but i've not used docker in a while, but anything is better than spending $25 on a windows vps

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey, every single item in the catalogue(s) images are not loading, appear to be non-existent.
I have linked my SWF correctly to the c_images, and yes I do have an icons folder.
I'm really stuck on how to fix this?

Check that the 'icons' folder in your 'hof_furni' folder is working and that the url is configured for this within the external variables AND override variables.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im issues with the catalog on my retro everytime i try to purchase something it freezes and wont purhcase a single item can anyone assist with a fix?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people.

I found an annoying trade bugg..
only room owner can trade and not random person who visits the room

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

where in the room settings emulator or client itself?

Have you double checked room settings? Think this is just default unless you set a specific option.. or this was the case for me anyway!

problem is not with the room settings

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to fix my problem. I am using Plus Emulator Build 1 and SWFS PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173. Everything is fine in my client, rooms load, catalogue loads, can access commands. The only problem I'm having is buying furniture from the catalogue it won't let me buy anything it just greys out the "Buy" button after I've pressed it.

3BIxEgP - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to fix my problem. I am using Plus Emulator Build 1 and SWFS PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173. Everything is fine in my client, rooms load, catalogue loads, can access commands. The only problem I'm having is buying furniture from the catalogue it won't let me buy anything it just greys out the "Buy" button after I've pressed it.

3BIxEgP - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you provide an error log at all? Assuming it is logging an error that is?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Guys im looking for some help I cant get my public rooms to show up and when i do it just dc's when you load navi i know theres a fix somewhere just cant find it
im also looking for some bits and pieces i wanted some of the old style public rooms like info bus and lido for plus im using v2 emu anyone able to help with this at all?

hi i can jump on and help u with this if u want it looks as if ur db isnt set up properly
u just need 5 tabs on -1 mostly being -
Front Page
Furni
Pets
Clothing
Staff
then sort it out from there where u want each one to go under
Any help with my catalogue?

Dkyl3iQ - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Setting up my own retro purely for personal purposes, thus it being localhost, but during the setting up of the retro I have ran into 2 errors, one was a the mysql connection error when running plusemu. That error was fixed and was caused purely by sheer stupidity by myself.

My second error I am having a lot of trouble with, I have had a friend who has been helping my spastic brain try set this up and every solution he has provided for me has failed to work. The issue it states is to do with server_settings, I have googled for solutions myself and anything that has come up has been absolutely utterly useless and only stated what the problem was, not how to fix.

Error displayed on plus Emulator -
server_settings -
server_settings design displayed -

[ERROR] Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: Column 'key' does not belong to table . at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName) at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName) at Plus.Core.Settings.SettingsManager.Init() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Core\Settings\SettingsManager.cs:line 34 at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 14019:04:43 - [ERROR] Press a key to exit

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thhe Emu Plus says ''04:35:09 - [ERROR] Failed to connect to the specified MySQL server.''

How do i fix this?

Upvote 0
Back