Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Help Thread

Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'm using Haboon PLUSEMU Edit but for some reason the catalogue wont load certain items.

Is this intentional from Sledmore or is it working properly for other people? I can always add the SWF myself but theres no need if its supposed to work lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currentlyu sing PlusEMU. The wired settings do not save after unload, however in the database (wired_items) it refers to the right furniture (in items table). What might be the issue? No error log from PlusEMU either.

I'm currentlyu sing PlusEMU. The wired settings do not save after unload, however in the database (wired_items) it refers to the right furniture (in items table). What might be the issue? No error log from PlusEMU either.
This is most likely the error:
Error in packet [3166] BODY: [0][0]?'[0][0][0][0]:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Furni.Wired.WiredEffectConfigComposer..ctor(IWiredItem Box, List`1 BlockedItems) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Rooms\Furni\Wired\WiredEffectConfigComposer.cs:line 67
at Plus.HabboHotel.Items.Interactor.InteractorWired.OnTrigger(GameClient Session, Item Item, Int32 Request, Boolean HasRights) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Items\Interactor\InteractorWired.cs:line 53
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Engine.UseFurnitureEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Engine\UseFurnitureEvent.cs:line 84
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Modtool doesn't work anymore. I don't even know where to look to fix it. :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm trying to do Ryans nr 3). HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs (Thanks to @Damien Jolly) Fix. (From here http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/plus-emulator-security-fixes-1103845/)

But I cant figure out how to fix my client. I'm using BrainCMS and this is the SSO statement:

Code:
<?php    if(!defined('BRAIN_CMS')) 
    { 
        die('Sorry but you cannot access this file!'); 
    }
    /* 
        Functions list Class Game.
        --------------- 
        sso();
        usersOnline();
        homeRoom();
    */
    class Game 
    {
        public static function sso()
        {
            global $dbh;
            $timeNow = strtotime("now");
            $sessionKey  = 'Brain-1.2.3-'.substr(str_shuffle(str_repeat("0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 5)), 0, 25).'-SSO';
            $stmt = $dbh->prepare("UPDATE users SET auth_ticket = :sso , last_online = :timenow WHERE id = :id");
            $stmt->bindParam(':timenow', $timeNow);
            $stmt->bindParam(':id', $_SESSION['id']);
            $stmt->bindParam(':sso', $sessionKey);
            $stmt->execute();
        }
        Public static function usersOnline()
        {
            global $dbh;
            $userCount = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * FROM users WHERE online = '1'");
            $userCount->execute();
            return $userCount->RowCount();
        }
        public static function homeRoom()
        {
            global $dbh, $hotel;
            $stmt = $dbh->prepare("UPDATE users SET home_room = :homeroom WHERE id = :id");
            $stmt->bindParam(':homeroom', $hotel['homeRoom']);
            $stmt->execute();
        }
    } 
?>

Now how would I go about changing it to this:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]$ticket = time().sha1(rand(10000,99999));[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666]$sql = DB::query('SELECT null FROM `user_auth_ticket` WHERE `user_id` = %i LIMIT 1', (int)$user->Id);[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666]if(DB::count() > 0) {[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]DB::query('UPDATE `user_auth_ticket` SET `auth_ticket` = %s WHERE `user_id` = %i', $ticket, (int)$user->Id);[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}else{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]DB::insert('user_auth_ticket', array ([/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]'user_id' => $user['id'],[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]'auth_ticket' => $ticket[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]));[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}[/COLOR]

I would really appreciate it if you took the time of your day to help me.. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Lex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add new pets (for example, the 2 Jurassic park pets)? I've got the SWF's, but I can't implement them..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm trying to do Ryans nr 3). HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs (Thanks to @Damien Jolly) Fix. (From here http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/plus-emulator-security-fixes-1103845/)

But I cant figure out how to fix my client. I'm using BrainCMS and this is the SSO statement:
Code:
<?php    if(!defined('BRAIN_CMS')) 
    { 
        die('Sorry but you cannot access this file!'); 
    }
    /* 
        Functions list Class Game.
        --------------- 
        sso();
        usersOnline();
        homeRoom();
    */
    class Game 
    {
        {
            global $dbh;
            $timeNow = strtotime("now");
            $sessionKey  = 'Brain-1.2.3-'.substr(str_shuffle(str_repeat("0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 5)), 0, 25).'-SSO';
            $stmt = $dbh->prepare("UPDATE users SET auth_ticket = :sso , last_online = :timenow WHERE id = :id");
            $stmt->execute();
        }
        Public static function usersOnline()
        {
            global $dbh;
            $userCount = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * FROM users WHERE online = '1'");
            $userCount->execute();
            return $userCount->RowCount();
        }
        public static function homeRoom()
        {
            global $dbh, $hotel;
            $stmt = $dbh->prepare("UPDATE users SET home_room = :homeroom WHERE id = :id");
            $stmt->bindParam(':homeroom', $hotel['homeRoom']);
            $stmt->execute();
        }
    } 
?>

Now how would I go about changing it to this:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]$ticket = time().sha1(rand(10000,99999));[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666]$sql = DB::query('SELECT null FROM `user_auth_ticket` WHERE `user_id` = %i LIMIT 1', (int)$user->Id);[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666]if(DB::count() > 0) {[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]DB::query('UPDATE `user_auth_ticket` SET `auth_ticket` = %s WHERE `user_id` = %i', $ticket, (int)$user->Id);[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}else{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]DB::insert('user_auth_ticket', array ([/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]'user_id' => $user['id'],[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]'auth_ticket' => $ticket[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]));[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}[/COLOR]
I would really appreciate it if you took the time of your day to help me.. Thank you.

Replace your whole sso method (public static function sso) with the following:
PHP:
        {
            global $dbh;
            //$timeNow = strtotime("now");
            $ticket  = 'Brain-1.2.3-'.substr(str_shuffle(str_repeat("0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 5)), 0, 25).'-SSO';

$hasTicket = $dbh->prepare('SELECT null from `user_auth_ticket` WHERE `user_id` = ? LIMIT 1');
            $hasTicket->execute([ $_SESSION['id'] ]);

if($hasTicket->rowCount() > 0)
            {
                $update = $dbh->prepare('UPDATE `user_auth_ticket` SET `auth_ticket` = :auth_ticket WHERE `user_id` = :user_id');
                $update->execute([
                    'auth_ticket' => $ticket,
                    'user_id'     => $_SESSION['id']
                ]);
            }
            else
            {
                $insert = $dbh->prepare('INSERT INTO `user_auth_ticket` (`user_id`, `auth_ticket`) VALUES (:user_id, :auth_ticket)');
                $insert->execute([
                    'user_id'     => $_SESSION['id'],
                    'auth_ticket' => $ticket
                ]);
            }

/*
            // old code
            $stmt->execute();
            */
        }
Note that I haven't tested it yet.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace your whole sso method (public static function sso) with the following:
PHP:
        {
            global $dbh;
            //$timeNow = strtotime("now");
            $ticket  = 'Brain-1.2.3-'.substr(str_shuffle(str_repeat("0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 5)), 0, 25).'-SSO';

$hasTicket = $dbh->prepare('SELECT null from `user_auth_ticket` WHERE `user_id` = ? LIMIT 1');
            $hasTicket->execute([ $_SESSION['id'] ]);

if($hasTicket->rowCount() > 0)
            {
                $update = $dbh->prepare('UPDATE `user_auth_ticket` SET `auth_ticket` = :auth_ticket WHERE `user_id` = :user_id');
                $update->execute([
                    'auth_ticket' => $ticket,
                    'user_id'     => $_SESSION['id']
                ]);
            }
            else
            {
                $insert = $dbh->prepare('INSERT INTO `user_auth_ticket` (`user_id`, `auth_ticket`) VALUES (:user_id, :auth_ticket)');
                $insert->execute([
                    'user_id'     => $_SESSION['id'],
                    'auth_ticket' => $ticket
                ]);
            }

/*
            // old code
            $stmt->execute();
            */
        }
Note that I haven't tested it yet.

Thanks man. It inserts it correctly in the DB but the client disconncts at 70ish %. Probably something with the client.php?

Code:
<?php	staffCheck();
	Game::sso();	
	Game::homeRoom();	

?>
<html>
</body>
<head>
	<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
	<title><?= $config['hotelName'] ?> - Game</title>
	<script src="/templates/brain/client/js/jquery-latest.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
	<script src="/templates/brain/client/js/jquery-ui.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
	<script src="/templates/brain/client/js/flashclient.js"></script>
	<script src="/templates/brain/client/js/flash_detect_min.js"></script>
	<script src="/templates/brain/client/js/client.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
</head>
<body>
	<center>
		<div id="client-ui">
			<div id="client" style='position:absolute; left:0; right:0; top:0; bottom:0; overflow:hidden; height:100%; width:100%;'></div>
		</div>
		<script>
			var Client = new SWFObject("<?= $hotel['swfFolderSwf'] ?>", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0");
			Client.addVariable("client.allow.cross.domain", "0"); 
			Client.addVariable("client.notify.cross.domain", "1");
			Client.addVariable("connection.info.host", "<?= $hotel['emuHost'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("connection.info.port", "<?= $hotel['emuPort'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("site.url", "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("url.prefix", "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>"); 
			Client.addVariable("client.reload.url", "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>/me");
			Client.addVariable("client.fatal.error.url", "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>/me");
			Client.addVariable("client.connection.failed.url", "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>/me");
			Client.addVariable("external.override.texts.txt", "<?= $hotel['external_Texts_Override'] ?>"); 
			Client.addVariable("external.override.variables.txt", "<?= $hotel['external_Variables_Override'] ?>"); 	
			Client.addVariable("external.variables.txt", "<?= $hotel['external_Variables'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("external.texts.txt", "<?= $hotel['external_Texts'] ?>"); 
			Client.addVariable("external.figurepartlist.txt", "<?= $hotel['figuredata'] ?>"); 
			Client.addVariable("flash.dynamic.avatar.download.configuration", "<?= $hotel['figuremap'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("productdata.load.url", "<?= $hotel['productdata'] ?>"); 
			Client.addVariable("furnidata.load.url", "<?= $hotel['furnidata'] ?>");
			Client.addVariable("use.sso.ticket", "1"); 
			Client.addVariable("sso.ticket", "<?= User::userData('auth_ticket') ?>");
			Client.addVariable("processlog.enabled", "0");
			Client.addVariable("client.starting", "<?= $config['hotelName'] ?> is loading...");
			Client.addVariable("flash.client.url", "<?= $hotel['swfFolder'] ?>/"); 
			Client.addVariable("flash.client.origin", "popup");
			Client.addVariable("nux.lobbies.enabled", "true");
			Client.addVariable("country_code", "NL");
			Client.addParam('base', '<?= $hotel['swfFolder'] ?>/');
			Client.addParam('allowScriptAccess', 'always');
			Client.addParam('menu', false);
			Client.addParam('wmode', "opaque");
			Client.write('client');

FlashExternalInterface.signoutUrl = "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>/logout";
		</script>
	</center>
</body>
</html>
</center>
</div>
<script>
	//no flash?!
	if(!FlashDetect.installed){
		window.location.href = "<?= $config['hotelUrl'] ?>/noflash.php"; 	
	}
</script>
</head>

again thank you!!! <3:eek:tt:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't turn for example a Throne Sofa when it's on tiles.
How can I fix this?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this problem, any ideas?
14XBiLM - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I also get this error message when importing the .sql file to the database with navicat:
qqZhZwr - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i have a little problem with Plus Emulator.
Its more a question, if i change something in the database like Server_landing is there a special command
which updates it, so that it is change and i dont have to restart the emulator.

Sry for bad english im from switzerland.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey People,

I want to test the Plus Emulator, but i can't find a fix for the Group Badges.
Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Does someone has a solution?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people can anyone help me with this problems (i have the plusemu custom version) thank you in advance

That's happened when I write prison command without user
Code:
Error in packet [520] BODY: [0]:prison[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]: 
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war au?erhalb des Arraybereichs.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.PrisonCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Administrator\PrisonCommand.cs:Zeile 30.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:Zeile 104.
   bei Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:Zeile 41.
   bei Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:Zeile 153.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:Zeile 73.

That happens when I write prison command while user is not online or not in same room
Code:
Error in packet [520] BODY: [0]:prison test[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]: 
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.PrisonCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Administrator\PrisonCommand.cs:Zeile 38.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:Zeile 104.
   bei Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:Zeile 41.
   bei Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:Zeile 153.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:Zeile 73.

That happens and user get disconnected when I write prison command while user is online and is in the same room
Code:
Error in packet [520] BODY: [0]:prison test[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]: 
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.PrisonCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\EMULADOR ~ ONHABBOR BASED SATIS\servidor plus estavel 2.5 - EDT NOVO CATALOGO\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Administrator\PrisonCommand.cs:Zeile 102.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm using AfterCMS with PlusEmu. When I go on the client to play it, well it charges but it stops at 76%.. I don't really know why. Maybe the .swf ? If anyone can help me I will be very happy. Thanks for watching all!

When I go on the client and load it well but it stops at 76% and still at 76% ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm using AfterCMS with PlusEmu. When I go on the client to play it, well it charges but it stops at 76%.. I don't really know why. Maybe the .swf ? If anyone can help me I will be very happy. Thanks for watching all!

When I go on the client and load it well but it stops at 76% and still at 76% ....

Please check:
external_variables.txt -> correct Link/IP ?client.php -> correct Links ?
Open ports -> Turn Firewall off to test it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ports is open -> Firewall OFF -> ext_var - client configured ... I still don't know why :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ports is open -> Firewall OFF -> ext_var - client configured ... I still don't know why :/
The emulator is not connecting with the IP, try to open all ports what you are needed.

If it does not work, just PM me your Skype, I'll help you.

Upvote 0
Back