Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PlusEMU R2/Alaska] Catalogue Tab Issue

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having trouble with the 'Furniture' tab of my catalogue. When you open it starting from the homepage and you select 'Furniture,' it does not open the 'Furniture' section. However, if you click into a different tab other than that one then back into 'Furniture,' it works perfectly fine. I don't have the issue of going from 'Home' to a different category; only from 'Home' to 'Furniture.' I'm just messing about with Alaska on my localhost and stumbled across this issue.

Video:

catalog_pages:
Bow - [PlusEMU R2/Alaska] Catalogue Tab Issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Production: PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you post a screen of what your pets table is looking like?
I think ou either used the wrong page layout or it doesn't change layouts because it doesn't have any content to load in.

SCkxrMD - [PlusEMU R2/Alaska] Catalogue Tab Issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think it’s the ‘default_3x3’ that’s causing it. Try and replace it with ‘pets3’ to test, if this solves the ptoblem, find the right page_layout for the main catalogue ;)

Tried that and same thing. It does load the pets content when clicking it though after selecting a working tab then back to furniture. I even renamed page_link to furni instead of tab_furni; no luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back