Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU Server Landing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody know why the link is not working? Is the link wrong or what?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm using Arcturus & chocolatey, so I'm not sure if it's the same, BUT I got mine working this way..
I found that this is controlled by external_variables & external_flash_texts, and then to actually get the function to open the page you want, you need new bits in the JS files, otherwise it's limited to credit and news (?).

In external_variables, you need, for example:
Code:
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].conf=caption,landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].header;bodytext,landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].body;[COLOR="#0000CD"]internallinkbutton[/COLOR],landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].button,habblet/open/[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].layout=bitmap.uri,${image.library.url}web_promo_small/[COLOR="#FF0000"]YOURPICTURE.PNG[/COLOR];bitmap.x,0;bitmap.y,0;container.height,250
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].widget=generic

then enable it this way, you can search "landing.view.dynamic.slot.2.conf" and edit it if it's already used
Code:
landing.view.dynamic.slot.2.conf=[COLOR="#008000"]2018-01-01 00:00[/COLOR],[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR]
landing.view.dynamic.slot.2.layout=

DO NOT ADD THIS CODE: Using this code, will open the link in a new tab, which then makes your other client crash for consecutive logins.. DO NOT ADD THIS CODE
Code:
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].conf=caption,landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].header;bodytext,landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].body;[COLOR="#0000CD"]link[/COLOR],landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].button,http://www.web.site

In external_flash_texts, you need to give them the text, so..
Code:
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].header=My "widget" title.
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].body=My "widget" body/desc.
landing.view.[COLOR="#FF0000"]MYOWNWIDGET[/COLOR].button=Click Me!

NOTE: THIS MAY BE AN EXTREME WAY OF DOING IT AND THERE MAY BE A EASIER WAY, BUT I FOUND ONLY THIS WAY WORKED FOR ME.
It seems tricky, but it isnt. :) (make a backup of them)

In habboapi.min.js, find
Code:
window.FlashExternalInterface.openNews=function(){window.HabboTracking.track("news","open",""),window.MainApp.postMessage({call:"open-page",target:"/"})}
change it to
Code:
window.FlashExternalInterface.openNews=function(){window.HabboTracking.track("news","open",""),window.MainApp.postMessage({call:"open-page",target:"/"})},
window.FlashExternalInterface.open[COLOR="#FF0000"]Me[/COLOR]=function(){window.HabboTracking.track("[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]","open",""),window.MainApp.postMessage({call:"open-page",target:"/"})}

then find
Code:
var e={"/credits":"/shop","/creditflow":"/shop","/news":"/community/category/all/1"};
change it to
Code:
var e={"/credits":"/shop","/creditflow":"/shop","/news":"/community/category/all/1","[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]":"[COLOR="#DDA0DD"]/me[/COLOR]"};

In client.js, find
Code:
window.FlashExternalInterface.openNews = function () {
            window.HabboTracking.track("news", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({
                call: "open-page",
                target: "/"
            })
        }
change it to
Code:
            window.HabboTracking.track("news", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({
            })
        }, 
window.FlashExternalInterface.open[COLOR="#FF0000"]Me[/COLOR] = function () {
            window.HabboTracking.track("[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({
            })
        }

then find
Code:
var e = {
            "/credits": "/shop",
            "/creditflow": "/shop",
            "/news": "/community/category/all/1"
        };
change it to
Code:
var e = {
            "/credits": "/shop",
            "/creditflow": "/shop",
            "/news": "/community/category/all/1",
            "[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]":"[COLOR="#DDA0DD"]/me[/COLOR]"
        };

and finally, in habboapi.js, find
Code:
        window.HabboTracking.track("news", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({call: "open-page", target: "/"})
	}
change it to
Code:
        window.HabboTracking.track("news", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({call: "open-page", target: "/"})
	}, 
window.FlashExternalInterface.open[COLOR="#FF0000"]Me[/COLOR] = function () {
        window.HabboTracking.track("[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]", "open", ""), window.MainApp.postMessage({call: "open-page", target: "/"})
    }

then find
Code:
var e = {"/credits": "/shop", "/creditflow": "/shop", "/news": "/community/category/all/1"};
change it to
Code:
var e = {"/credits": "/shop", "/creditflow": "/shop", "/news": "/community/category/all/1", "[COLOR="#FF0000"]me[/COLOR]":"[COLOR="#DDA0DD"]/me[/COLOR]"};

the internallinkbutton will make it open like clicking credits or news etc & won't open in a new window, and habblet/open/me needs to match whatever name you give it in the .js file (the all lowercase name) & 2018-01-01 00:00 you can set your own date and time.

/me is the link to the page.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back