Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PlusEMU] Trouble Adding Diamond Timer [Emulator][C#]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this thread!

I've started working on an edit of PlusEMU and have successfully made a few of my own commands! (I'm new and excited lol)
However I've been trying to work on some features to add currency timers, diamond exchange, and some other reward based edits and have run into an issue with finding PlusStaticGameSettings.cs in my EMU.

My version of PlusEMU does not contain PlusStaticGameSettings.cs, I know this is probably just named something else in more recent revisions as all the threads I can find about these types of edits are from over a year ago. I just need some help knowing what this file is called these days or where I would make edits that would typically have been made here.

Sorry for the noob question, I am trying to actually learn though on my own instead of having someone else do it.

P.S. I always check this and other forums for over an hour before I post a new thread. Thanks for your time. :):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would be useful if we have access to your version, so we can help you to locate the class you're looking for.
Where did you download it from?
birthofcool

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I should have included that, 3.4.3.0 R2
As to where I downloaded it I believe it was probably retrofiles or habbofiles, I'm not entirely sure as I've had it on my computer for awhile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I found some code relating to credit timers in the method CheckCreditsTimer() in HabboHotel/Users/Habbo.cs.

You can see in this method a few config options:

• user.currency_scheduler.credit_reward
  • user.currency_scheduler.ducket_reward
  • user.currency_scheduler.tick

You should be able to modify this method and set-up the config options to make it work your premium currency (e.g. diamonds). birthofcool

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R2 loads all configuration from the database instead of being hardcoded into the emulator. I think the table is named server_settings? Can't quite remember, but I know it was a table named something like "server_#########"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I found some code relating to credit timers in the method CheckCreditsTimer() in HabboHotel/Users/Habbo.cs.

You should be able to modify this method and set-up the config options to make it work your premium currency (e.g. diamonds). @birthofcool
Thank you! This should be exactly the answer I need; when I get home I'll check out Habbo.cs and try to get it working ^.^

R2 loads all configuration from the database instead of being hardcoded into the emulator. I think the table is named server_settings? Can't quite remember, but I know it was a table named something like "server_#########"
You are in the ballpark, what you are referring to is actually for the regular duckets and coins timers. Diamond timer is not in PlusEMU by default. Thanks for the feedback though!

You should be able to modify this method and set-up the config options to make it work your premium currency (e.g. diamonds). @birthofcool
After playing around for a couple hours I can't seem to get this implemented correctly in a way that doesn't throw errors while also working correctly. I would greatly appreciate some help with this. I've been caught up on implementing diamond timer, diamond exchange, and new exchangeable credit furni for like 3 days now :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! This should be exactly the answer I need; when I get home I'll check out Habbo.cs and try to get it working ^.^

You are in the ballpark, what you are referring to is actually for the regular duckets and coins timers. Diamond timer is not in PlusEMU by default. Thanks for the feedback though!

After playing around for a couple hours I can't seem to get this implemented correctly in a way that doesn't throw errors while also working correctly. I would greatly appreciate some help with this. I've been caught up on implementing diamond timer, diamond exchange, and new exchangeable credit furni for like 3 days now :(
I was referring more so towards the rename of PlusStaticGameSettings.

Upvote 0
Back