Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusSWF - External Variables issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I got stuck in a problem with my hotel. I'm currently using Chocolatey + Arcturus, paired with PlusSWF. The issue which got me stuck is that none of the furni will load. I tried with the standard Plus catalog, and now with the Arcturus V2 catalog but that wouldn't fix it. I've investigated a little bit and discovered that the client would eventually search for swf/dcr/hof_furni/NUMBERID/furni.swf instead of swf/dcr/hof_furni/furni.swf.
Note: where NUMBERID there's a number like 40000, 63000 etc etc etc.
I've got a pack of SWFs compatible with Azure EMU that I was using before, and I just saw they have the NUMBERID folder system while, the SWFs I downloaded from plus (recommended in the Chocolatey Wiki) have the plain folder system, without folder for every furni. In those, the problem comes as they're not compatible with the catalog I'm currently using because some folders are missing.

Now, I'm not actually sure, but the folder system the PlusSWF external_variables.txt uses is this:

Code:
dynamic.download.name.template=%revision%/hh_furni_xx_%typeid%.cct
dynamic.download.samples.template=%revision%/%typeid%.cct
dynamic.download.url=http://MYDOMAIN.COM/public/swf/dcr/hof_furni/

So anybody, could give me a good external_variables compatible with that folder system? :drool: @The General @saamus

Sorry for bothering you guys, but I need some help :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=

Don't always assume that the first match is the issue. Continue searching.

Oh I see :p
So I made a few adjustments:
Code:
flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icon/%typeid%%param%_icon.png
Where I put icon as icons weren't loading...There was %revision% before and it was looking for the NUMBERID folders as the furnis.
Also I removed %revision% in here
Code:
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
And there as well:
Code:
dynamic.download.name.template=hh_furni_xx_%typeid%.cct
dynamic.download.samples.template=%typeid%.cct
In override variables I did the same thing.
Code:
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icons/%typeid%%param%_icon.png
Thank you very much, Wesley! Everything loads fine with the Catalog V2. (faster than the standard plus one, I guess)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hope this will help anybody having issues with the PlusSWFs.

Upvote 0
Back