Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Two Questions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I have two quick questions and cannot find anything related on a google search / rz search.

1. When adding custom furni I know you need SWF,Furnidata and adding it to the Furni/Catalog_Items DB. In the Furnidata the line "<furnitype id="custim_id" classname="custom_name"> So my question is, the custom_id has to matched to the ID that you gave the furni in the furni db correct? or does this no matter at all?

2. When buying large / bulk items from the catalog their is some processing lag. I googled this and found one source that said its due to how the furni is being saved? I'm not sure how accurate that is and I can't seem to fine that source again. With this I am asking for a solution on how to fix it.

I am currently Running PlusEMU Sled's Fix and RevCMS.

Thank You for any help you all give me!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. When adding custom furni I know you need SWF,Furnidata and adding it to the Furni/Catalog_Items DB. In the Furnidata the line "<furnitype id="custim_id" classname="custom_name"> So my question is, the custom_id has to matched to the ID that you gave the furni in the furni db correct? or does this no matter at all?

Yes, the ID is the id of the furni in the furniture table I think it is (I don't use Plus so my DB is different). The classname is the name of the SWF of you didn't know that too.

2. When buying large / bulk items from the catalog their is some processing lag. I googled this and found one source that said its due to how the furni is being saved? I'm not sure how accurate that is and I can't seem to fine that source again. With this I am asking for a solution on how to fix it.

What you found in the search is correct. The way Plus deals with mass purchases works but it causes lag when a lot of mass purchases are made. Im not sure if a fix for this has been releases. You can try searching the PlusEMU forums.

Hopefully I helped :) I use Arcturus so the DB is different and some issues in Plus (such as lag when mass buying) don't exist in Arcturus so I don't really need to look for possible fixes.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@RetroPiggy Yes you have!

All I need to do now is find a way to fix PlusEMU and my hotel will be ready to open! :)

Call me crazy, but I prefer having everything fixed before even opening. I'm a perfectionist.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nope. Furni not fixed.

I found the issue with adding custom furni is the graphics tag. I tried with an without. Its still invisible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried the following for getting custom furni to work.
So upon googlign I noticed that the reason its invisible is because of the gfx tag. So I tried out http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/automatic-furni-fixer-v1-sql-1025096/ and added and removed the tag. Nothing works.

Just for clarification here is what I did.

Put the SWFs in the hof_furni folder.
Added the furnidata and made sure all the furni ids and name matched. (Am I missing anything on this step?)
Added them to the furni db and catalog db.
:update items and :update catalog

No dice its still invisible.
I'm on PlusEMU and RevCMS. No idea what to do now.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I have tried the following for getting custom furni to work.
So upon googlign I noticed that the reason its invisible is because of the gfx tag. So I tried out http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/automatic-furni-fixer-v1-sql-1025096/ and added and removed the tag. Nothing works.

Just for clarification here is what I did.

Put the SWFs in the hof_furni folder.
Added the furnidata and made sure all the furni ids and name matched. (Am I missing anything on this step?)
Added them to the furni db and catalog db.
:update items and :update catalog

No dice its still invisible.
I'm on PlusEMU and RevCMS. No idea what to do now.

I have this exact problem I dont this this tool actually adds tags

Upvote 0
Back