Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Read me before you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys! These are tips/guidelines for this section. Help us make this section clean!

What is this thread?

Basically, these are tips for this section, so everyone can enjoy and watch the full potential of it. It includes how to properly tag your thread for more audience, and better title, plus some tips on how to set your thread (or somebody else's) as solved.

As a thread creator...

These are the tips for the thread creator (OP).

• Give it a good title, specifying which emulator/cms/pack, if applied. You should also include a Tag (Help or Request), and also add a sample of your real question. Examples:
    • For Requests:
      • [Request] Phoenix 3.11.0 Original Binaries
      • [Request] RELEASE63-20130409666-xxx Full Pack
    • For Help Questions:
      • [Help] NovaEmulator connection issue
      • [Help] RevCMS - unable to edit motto
  • Show what you really need, and what do you expect on the content. If applied, show some screenshots of the issue.
  • If somebody hasn't given you enough information, you have two choices: if you think user is spamming, you can report them. If you think the user has misinterpreted your issue, just explain to them. If your issue hasn't been solved, but response was valid, just tell them it hasn't worked.
  • When your issue has been fixed, you can do these to help the section:
    • Set your thread as solved (explained at the end of this thread)
    • Explain how you managed to fix it (posting it the end of the thread)
  • Use search function... Your question may have been answered before!

As a helper...

This is for when you reply to the thread, helping somehow the OP.

• Don't give the OP a vague explanation regarding his issue. Don't post saying: "just update ur sql queryz with x doing y making z", sometimes, the user might not know about technological words, remember that there are new people arriving to this section everyday, thus not all of them understand technological words. Feel free to post with technological words if needed, but we recommend you to be specific.
  • If you think that he (OP) is lacking with information regarding his issue, report it, and, we (mods) are going to check the thread as fast as possible.
  • If thread has been solved, check at the end of this thread how to set it as solved.
  • Report if you see that someone else have not helped OP in the proper manner.

As a lurker...

This is for when you are neither the thread creator nor helper, but you're only browsing around the section.

• If thread has been solved, check at the end of this thread how to set it as solved.
  • Report if you see that someone else have not helped OP in the proper manner.

How to set thread as solved

Solved threads are closed threads with Solved tags. How to request the thread to be settled as Solved is very easy, check below:

• Report main thread saying that the issue has been solved.
  • Reply (if you are OP) to the thread mentioning Moderators of the section, and we are marking as solved for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I've made everything clear here, on how to be a good poster around this section... If you think I've forgot anything, just PM me or any of the other mods of the section:
Droppy asesinato CodeDragon Shorty

Or if it's really needed, Shoelace !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attention! Threads aren't clear enough!

Guys, I know I shouldn't come here and stick a thread again about it, but I seem to have to remind you guys once in a while.

Most threads aren't clear enough. People are just posting an exception log with no details to it (what's the real issue that's happening, how to trigger etc), or just posting an image.

Help others to help you. Remember to always state what Emulator/CMS are you using.

If you are in need of tips on how to make a great help request: http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/tips-section-1080130/

Just as a side note, if you are using PlusEmu, Azure, or Yupi: post it in the due thread specially made for the emulator (look at the sticky threads).

- RaGEZONE's Habbo Modding Team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back