Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, there is a pack of SWFs for Arcturus 1.8.0 I used the last swf of plus emulator but I do not work in chocolatey.I would thank you a lot :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You just have to replace the Habbo.swf in Plus SWFs with the one there requires to Arcturus. You can download that Habbo.swf from the bitbucket.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just have to replace the Habbo.swf in Plus SWFs with the one there requires to Arcturus. You can download that Habbo.swf from the bitbucket.

I know that, what happens is that when loading at 100% the alert appears, I enter the room and it disconnects me and I try everything to make it work and nothing

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know that, what happens is that when loading at 100% the alert appears, I enter the room and it disconnects me and I try everything to make it work and nothing

Sounds like incorrectly configured client. Maybe missing the icons path (check the FAQ in the release thread).

Open up the console in your browser and see if there are any errors logged.

Also the client will put the error in the POST data when disconnecting so might be helpfull to put <?php var_dump($_POST); ?> on the disconnect page and see if that outputs anything.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like incorrectly configured client. Maybe missing the icons path (check the FAQ in the release thread).

Open up the console in your browser and see if there are any errors logged.

Also the client will put the error in the POST data when disconnecting so might be helpfull to put <?php var_dump($_POST); ?> on the disconnect page and see if that outputs anything.

Console

Upvote 0
Back