[REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member xHask123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

    [REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello, there is a pack of SWFs for Arcturus 1.8.0 I used the last swf of plus emulator but I do not work in chocolatey.I would thank you a lot :)


  2. #2
    dont judge me Wuzix is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    C:\inetpub\wwwLocation
    363Posts

    Re: [REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

    You just have to replace the Habbo.swf in Plus SWFs with the one there requires to Arcturus. You can download that Habbo.swf from the bitbucket.

  3. #3
    Member xHask123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

    Re: [REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzix View Post
    You just have to replace the Habbo.swf in Plus SWFs with the one there requires to Arcturus. You can download that Habbo.swf from the bitbucket.
    I know that, what happens is that when loading at 100% the alert appears, I enter the room and it disconnects me and I try everything to make it work and nothing

  4. #4
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: [REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

    Quote Originally Posted by xHask123 View Post
    I know that, what happens is that when loading at 100% the alert appears, I enter the room and it disconnects me and I try everything to make it work and nothing
    Sounds like incorrectly configured client. Maybe missing the icons path (check the FAQ in the release thread).

    Open up the console in your browser and see if there are any errors logged.

    Also the client will put the error in the POST data when disconnecting so might be helpfull to put <?php var_dump($_POST); ?> on the disconnect page and see if that outputs anything.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  5. #5
    Member xHask123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

    Re: [REQUEST] Acturus Emulator 1.8.0 SWFs

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Sounds like incorrectly configured client. Maybe missing the icons path (check the FAQ in the release thread).

    Open up the console in your browser and see if there are any errors logged.

    Also the client will put the error in the POST data when disconnecting so might be helpfull to put <?php var_dump($_POST); ?> on the disconnect page and see if that outputs anything.
    https://pastebin.com/PVcPA9uC
    Console




Advertisement