Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request: json file complete BC Warehouse

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

Today I discovered the following: When using Tanji, you can see the server sends the same info as it does when you open a normal catalog page. I'm wondering if it sends the catalog prices to the client too, because if that's the case, you can make an complete Habbo Catalogue rip, with the original prizes included.

Without an extention it's not possible to view this kind of information, but back in the days there ware some pretty nice catalog rippers. Since I suck at programming, i'm wondering if someone has an working catalog ripper these days, but then for the BC warehouse.

This is a snippet from an old catalog json file:
eZ8HmVD - Request: json file complete BC Warehouse - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Sorry for my english :*:

YD2ys3t - Request: json file complete BC Warehouse - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Doesnt Tanji have an option to add plugins? If so then you can log the packets parse them and write them to a database or json file.

Yeah, I made a plugin exactly for this purpose. :):

It rips everything and places it into a JSON file. I don't think it works for deals though. :p

Upvote 0
Back