Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Page Staff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Hello, I would like this page staff: any CMS have or could anyone make the download available? Thank you!

Reaction score
This is a very odd question, it's almost like you think a staff page is independent of a whole template. RevCMS used this habbo theme all one needs to do is copy the image and place it over the background. I find it amusing when people seem to think someone adding an extra image to a template suddenly makes it a whole new custom theme.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is a very odd question, it's almost like you think a staff page is independent of a whole template. RevCMS used this habbo theme all one needs to do is copy the image and place it over the background. I find it amusing when people seem to think someone adding an extra image to a template suddenly makes it a whole new custom theme.

But it's still just a page that he wants, not the whole theme :lol:

Upvote 0
Back