Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request! R57 (or later) SWF's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I came across a lot of old threads here on RZ looking for R57 SWF packs but 9/10 download links are broken.

So I was wondering if someone, ever, saved everything that was available once? Or is there someone who keeps an archive with those things?

You would really help me out!

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I have the dcp.zip on my computer, too but I'm at work right now so I can't upload them. I suggest you just upload the single R57 swfs I guess? :p:
Quackster my problem with download and upload is due to a poor connection I'm facing where I'm traveling right now... For some odd reason it doesn't want to download anything from mega, tried with two different browsers.

In any case, I think I was wrong. My dcp files is missing r55 up until r62. OP, would r55 do it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Quackster my problem with download and upload is due to a poor connection I'm facing where I'm traveling right now... For some odd reason it doesn't want to download anything from mega, tried with two different browsers.

In any case, I think I was wrong. My dcp files is missing r55 up until r62. OP, would r55 do it?
Yes I think so! I'm hosting a private hotel for me and my friends using an old Uber Emulator rename, it's called Fonix I guess. I'm not really familiar with all the versions and the differences between them so it wouldn't make a difference right?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes I think so! I'm hosting a private hotel for me and my friends using an old Uber Emulator rename, it's called Fonix I guess. I'm not really familiar with all the versions and the differences between them so it wouldn't make a difference right?

i think r62 has quests, which would probably be an issue.

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just checked my dcr-project archive but there's no sign of any r57 swfs... weird, r55-r62 is completely missing.

6jygo - Request! R57 (or later) SWF's - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back