Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Shockwave external_texts in other languages

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to run Kepler in combination with a client using my native language, Dutch. Normally i'd rip the external_texts from habbo.nl, but they don't host the old gamedata files for Shockwave anymore. The DCR packs i've come across only include the English external_texts.

Thereby my question; does someone have external_texts for Shockwave (preferably V21 or higher) in dutch or other languages?
@Glaceon do you have any laying around, maybe? :love:

Other languages because there might be other people speaking other native languages which will stumble upon this thread in the future. :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I don't have anything like that laying around. During the years I never backed up anything since I didn't see a need for it.

Also you mentioned Kepler but also mention v21 and above texts, why v21 and above if I may ask?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, I don't have anything like that laying around. During the years I never backed up anything since I didn't see a need for it.

Also you mentioned Kepler but also mention v21 and above texts, why v21 and above if I may ask?
Bummer.

I've upgraded my fork of Kepler to be compatible with V21, the last oldskool version, before widescreen. I find this the best version out there, after this version Sulake commercialized everything even further and before this version there weren't as many features.

I think external_texts from higher versions (<V32) are still compatible with lower versions, as the client was gradually upgraded and not rewritten on each new version.

Upvote 0
Back