Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RevCMS] Client Error - Object Not Found [RevCMS]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I have this problem that when I try to open the client it loads and then I get this: ("Objektet hittas ej!" means "Object not found")
BizYx - [RevCMS] Client Error - Object Not Found [RevCMS] - RaGEZONE Forums
it points to client, not client.php or api.php

I have no idea how to fix this so please help me :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Your SSO ticket was incorrect so the client tried to send you to the reload URL thats specified in your client, (in your case /reload.php) which doesnt exist so you got a 404.

I seem to remember if you go into your database find the user your trying to log in with, and change the "last_ip" column to 127.0.0.1 it fixes this error... im not sure though.

Will

Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you using phoenix emu? it is highly outdated and unstable just saying

Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh lol sorry a little new 2 this what one would you use ???

go with plusemu, it is very noob friendly and more up to date (2017). dont let anyone talk you into any other emu like comet or arcturus as those arent noob friendly.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
go with plusemu, it is very noob friendly and more up to date (2017). dont let anyone talk you into any other emu like comet or arcturus as those arent noob friendly.

LOL Thanks for the noob nickname haha.. can u possibly provide me with a working link as cant find a working download link

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL Thanks for the noob nickname haha.. can u possibly provide me with a working link as cant find a working download link

i wasnt calling u a noob man im saying its noob friendly (beginners) here is my tutorial from the rival forum with the files included

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wasnt calling u a noob man im saying its noob friendly (beginners) here is my tutorial from the rival forum with the files included

i know lol thanks for the link

Upvote 0
Back